[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Because my work is relatively busy towards the end of the year, I haven't logged into the forum recently.

Yesterday my colleague was sick and asked for leave, so I replaced him on the night shift at the unit.

Use the rare free time in the evening to continue the MOD finishing work on the Christmas Gifts-<Fire Brigade> series.

A few spoiler screenshots

-------------------------------------------

• I really like the boat!

But don't overwork yourself. New mods, especially real innovations, are always very welcome, but this should not be seen as a duty.

If it's not ready by Christmas, so be it.

Private life always comes first!

Der Mensch ist nicht das, was er vorgibt zu sein - er ist das, was er verbirgt!

• Thank you for your concern:thumbup:, I was really busy at the end of the year. . .;(

At present, I can only use my free time to complete this fire station/fire brigade series of Christmas MODs. This series of MODs has been making intermittently for almost a year. It's almost finished.

Because the office I currently work in uses a dedicated intranet and an operating system based on LINUX, without an external network, I can't log in to the forum as easily as before. If you have any questions, you can leave a message or send a message to the forum. I will log in to the forum to check and reply when I get home.

• MOD Preview~ 2021.11.21..

Continue to expand the industry in the game. . .

--------------------

WIP --- [UEP2-27]_<Small wood processing plant> (5-in-1) MOD

(Truck / Rail Station + Road/Rail Depot + Industry)

-------------------

This is a fire rescue scene originally made for the UEP2-12 Emergency Pioneer series, but after making a large number of supporting scenes. . . The fire station and hospital series MOD has become too big. . .

So, use the time to rest at home on Sunday, (I am in the northern hemisphere... laugh). I decided to separate out several rescue scenes originally made for the fire station MOD, carry out refinement and functional integration, and release them as industrial integrated MOD. .:)

PS: This is really not Euro Truck Simulator 2~~~:D

---------------------------------

• -------------

[UEP2-27]_<Small wood processing plant> (5-in-1) MOD

All functional tests have been completed this weekend.

The MOD will be released on December 3, (I am considering whether to add it to the Christmas MOD..)

------------

The following is the MOD test video:

-----------

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

--------------

• Klasse, geht es auch das manzum Beispiel den Kran etc. als Asset bekommen kann ?

MfG Gaga

Weisheit stellt sich nicht immer mit dem Alter ein . Manchmal kommt auch das Alter ganz allein .

AMD Ryzen 5 Six-Core 3,60 GHz , Ram 32 GB , Geforce GTX 1080 TI 8 GB .

• Sorry , muss ich dann wohl übersehen haben . Danke sehr für Deinen Tip .

MfG Gaga

Weisheit stellt sich nicht immer mit dem Alter ein . Manchmal kommt auch das Alter ganz allein .

AMD Ryzen 5 Six-Core 3,60 GHz , Ram 32 GB , Geforce GTX 1080 TI 8 GB .

• Ah, I forgot to check and reply to some messages. .

The current game engine of TPF. . . Unfortunately, the dynamic particles that come with the game cannot be set to an oblique angle. If I make a water spray animation directly in 3DSMAX, and then use ENZOJZ's FBX model converter the animation model into the game, the number of triangles in the model will explode. . . Think of a model made up of countless drops of water. . . .

Currently. In ASSET, I have set up various fire sprinkler scenes.

More content will be placed in another fire rescue scene series MOD.

-------------------------

In this month's Christmas gift MOD, you will find surprises. laugh. . .

------------------------

• -------[UEP2] _27---- 2021.12.03 ------ DONE

[uep2]_027_<Small wood processing plant>_(5_in_1) -------- DONE

Release:(DONE

Download:

[uep2]_27_<Small wood processing plant>_(5_in_1)

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2671694648

---------------------------

!!__Please read the MOD instructions first :__!!

-----------------------------

----------ENGLISH-----------

urban_expansion_package_II

[uep2]_027_<Small wood processing plant>_(5_in_1)

MOD available time: 1925

-------------------------------------------------- -----------

Industry + Road Depot + Railway Depot + Road Freight Station + Railway Freight Station (5-in-1)

------------------------------------------------------------

(1). You can find this MOD in the "Industry/urban_expansion_project_package_II" option.

(2). You need to load the "sand box" MOD that comes with the game to enable the "Industry" button.

(3). The MOD uses the game’s default road/railway parameter settings and is compatible with all industrial MODs.

(4).There are two available versions of MOD, one requires logs to produce planks, and the other does not require wood directly to produce planks. Players can choose according to their needs.

(5).Players can customize the road type and turn on/off the vehicle garage according to their own needs, or customize the maximum output of the product.

(6).The product storage area of MOD can serve its own industrial chain and can also be used as a logistics warehouse for other products. Road warehouse storage capacity is 400-650 units, railway warehouse storage capacity is 500-780 units. At the same time, MOD provides 14 jobs for AI citizens.

------------------------

warn! :

It is recommended to set up all the functions of the MOD's menu before placing the MOD. Modifying the MOD settings after placing the MOD will cause the MOD's vehicle depot to become invalid. This is an unknown BUG, Waiting for UG repair.)

------------------------

Function Description:

2 railway freight stations, ___( Platform 1 - 2 )

3 truck freight stations, ___( Platform 3 - 5 )

1 road depot,

2 railway depots,

10 optional freight output levels. 400-4000.

------------------------

----

Copyright declaration: original model works, without permission, no reprint and commercial sale!

------

MOD by:HugeDragonYK HAVE FUN. 2021.12.03 v1.1

------

• Is it possible, for you to make a police (s) vehicle please? ( specifically a north American one )

The current making sequence of the UEP2 series is:

Fire brigade (completed) - fire department (released at the end of the month) - hospital (WIP) - ambulance (WIP) - police station (WIP) - police car (WIP) - SWAT series (WIP) - Helipad Series (WIP) - Helicopter series (WIP)

• --------------------

This is the second part of the UEP2-12 Emergency Pioneer series: "Fire Station" MOD, I chose one of the fire stations to demonstrate some functions. (Depot + station + industry) 1850-2010.

After coming back from get off work tomorrow night, I will take the time to record a complete test video.

---------------------

This time the fire stations all concentrated in one menu, and players only need to choose the corresponding fire station according to the year.

MOD adopts functional integration (Depot+station+industry), and at the same time, according to different years, it provides different numbers of jobs and provides station services.

Fire stations of different years will have different requirements. For example, the fire station in 1850 needed "Grain" to supply horses. The fire station after 1905 needed fuel to ensure the operation of vehicles. At the same time, there will be other requirements. (Currently, all requirements are set according to the game's default industry chain).

Players need to provide corresponding industrial products to ensure the operation of the fire station.

--------------------

---------------------

TransportFever2: MOD function demo video:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

---------------------

BlueBrixx