[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• @Licaon

Thank you for the link to the picture. According to the picture, I have made some modifications and adjustments to the MOD.:)

----------------------------------------------

Gentlemen. .The main module test is completed~:)

Prepare to rest, the road-rail coexistence mode has basically been tested successfully.

7-day National Day holiday. . . Continue tomorrow. . .:S

-------------------------------------

In the next step, two tourist bus stops will be added at both ends of the bridge.

Do you think it is necessary to add two miniature railway stations at both ends of the bridge for passenger trains to stop?:/

-----------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

• In the next step, two tourist bus stops will be added at both ends of the bridge.

Do you think it is necessary to add two miniature railway stations at both ends of the bridge for passenger trains to stop?

hmmm ..good idea :)

"The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."

• Recently I watched a road-rail bridge video, I found it very interesting, so I decided to make such a bridge MOD on TPF2.

I know this bridge. Near Greymouth in New Zealand, called the Taramakau bridge. Sadly a new one has been built next to it for road traffic before I got to see it. :( Fortunately there is another one like this that is on a private railway that is still in use. New Zealand has some very cool railway bridges.

I also want to say I very much enjoy your work. :)

• Gentlemen. Road-Rail bridge MOD all tested successfully~~~lol8o

The best part is when the train passes one side of the bridge. Cars can drive behind the train. I didn't expect this effect. . It's already perfect. . .:saint:

However, in this way, the speed at which the train passes must be restricted, otherwise the speed of the train is too fast and there will be no such effect of the car following the train. .

MOD functions that have been completed so far:

MOD currently uses a modular setup. The default length is 60 meters, players can use the MOD menu to continue to adjust the length of the Road-Rail bridge, the range is between 60-220 meters, the bridge height is unlimited.

MOD integrates multiple modules, you can use custom open/close catenary, track type, open/close bus station/mini train station and other functions.

There are dedicated pedestrian/non-motor vehicle passages on both sides of the Road-Rail bridge. When vehicles are waiting for the train to pass, pedestrians can pass through both sides of the Road-Rail bridge without restriction^^

---------------------------------------------------------------

Cars on both sides waited at the same time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cars in the same direction began to follow the train.

Cars waiting for the train to pass.

---------------------------------

• -------------------------------

Demonstration video of the main functions of Road-Rail bridge MOD:

Problems that still need to be resolved:

1. There are some conflicts between the pedestrian path and the railway. Next, I will use the pedestrian path adsorption magnet function to solve this error.

2. In the river with the navigation path of the ship, there are restrictions on the height of the bridge body. The bridge body must be lifted to place the MOD on the river surface. In the next step, I need to continue to debug the LUA file.

3. The maximum speed limit of railways and roads needs to be adjusted. If a bridge length of more than 100 meters is selected, when the train approaches the bridge deck, the cars driving on the bridge may not be able to drive off the bridge in time. . .

Tomorrow I will go fishing with my family during the day, and I will continue to solve these problems when I come back at night. There are basically no other problems.:

-------VIDEO-----------------

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

------------------------------

------------------------

• Beautiful :)

I assume that the bridge Farang121212 is talking about is this one: the first Grünenthal bridge across the Kiel Canal that was built along with the canal itself, then started to suffer from structural weaknesses in the 1980s (there were signs underneath that warned against falling bricks) and was finally replaced by a newer, less stylish bridge in the course of a canal widening project. The old bridges pillars were too closely spaced for this expansion and it was demolished in 1986 with only parts of the easterly pillar together with a concrete imperial coat-of-arms remaining on site.

• About the road-rail bridge:

------------------------------------

I am currently debugging and solving the last problem encountered in the game with this MOD.

In TPF2, if the river has a waterway for ships, the game will forcibly raise the bridge deck. I am trying to solve the only one problem.

This MOD also belongs to my attempt and exploration of the expandable functions of TPF2,

Currently this UEP2 MOD series also includes a railway ferry / a double-deck road-rail bridge.

The railway ferry has been modeled, the ferry terminal is being modeled, and the construction of the road-rail bridge will start making in November. .

This is the Chinese "Yuehai Railway Ferry" being tested in TPF2.

I am currently collecting reference photos of ferries from other countries/regions.

----------------------------------

Because the work schedule of the unit is relatively busy towards the end of the year, in recent weeks, I need to use the weekend free time to prepare for the TPF2 Christmas card event MOD, The release of the other UEP2 MOD series will be postponed.

----------------------------------

Some players may worry that TPF2 cannot support ferry transportation vehicles. . .

Aha. .. . I will announce some new content in the next MOD making progress update. .:S

PS:

Oh, about the road-railway bridges, actually my initial inspiration came from this video. . .

Brave driver~:D

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

--------------------------------

• When will this mod be released?

BlueBrixx