[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• UEP2-Emergency Pioneer-<Fire Station Series> MOD progress update.

Have a nice weekend everyone~;)

--------------------------------------------------------------

This time, UEP2-Emergency Pioneer-<Fire Station Series> MOD will become an independent industrial system. (Garage + station + industry) (3 in 1)

In the 1850s-2010s. Fire station in different countries/regions have different requirements for cargo. After the player meets the cargo demand of the fire station, the fire station will produce "tools", and the fire truck will transport the "tools", "water" and "fire-fighting foam" to various accident scenes (station + industry) for fire rescue.

In this way, the entire MOD forms a complete industrial chain, thereby expanding the availability of MOD. Add richer content to TPF2.

In the next step, I will start to design two new industrial chain goods for TPF2: water and fire-fighting foam.

--------------------------------------------------------------

PS: In addition, I need the sound effect of the alarm bell in the fire station. I have not found a suitable sound material at present. The sound is similar to that of an old clockwork alarm clock.

If anyone has this kind of sound effect material, please provide it to me. Thank you very much.;)

---------------------------------------------------------------

The second part of the function demonstration of the fire station MOD:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

----------------------------------------------------------------

• The current making sequence of the UEP2 series is:

Fire brigade (completed) - fire department (released at the end of the month) - hospital (WIP) - ambulance (WIP) - police station (WIP) - police car (WIP) - SWAT series (WIP) - Helipad Series (WIP) - Helicopter series (WIP)

yay :)

• ---------------------

Happy New Year~ Next, here are your New Year gifts:

Your friend, Captain Sully is online~^^

----------------------

It's time to participate in this classic A320 surface emergency landing rescue in TPF2~

Transport the passengers to the shore as soon as possible~;)

----------------------

This is one of the UEP2-12 (Emergency Pioneer) series,

The first expansion pack of UEP2-12d (Fire Station Series)-"Water Rescue Series" (Wharf + shipyard + Industry) (3-in-1), MOD is used in conjunction with UEP2-12C fire truck/fire boat series.

----------------------

PS: I finally know who the prototype of the pilot modeling reference in TPF2 is.:S:S:S

The water rescue series MOD will include two new rescue scenes. Released on January 1, 2022 (Northern Hemisphere Time).

--------------------

--------------------------

• At present, in the industrial integration mode, TPF2 cannot display custom names. This may be a problem of module priority. Like the bug of depot.

I will continue to send these questions to Yoshi for help recently.

Therefore, my current solution is to set up multi-language options for all fire station buildings. You can choose the four languages "English, Chinese, German, and Russian" of the "Fire Station".

• ---------------------

Happy New Year~ Next, here are your New Year gifts:

Your friend, Captain Sully is online~^^

Okay, hearing about police cars was enough, and now hearing about a plane crash! releasing in under 24 hours!? Wow, wh

at a amazing start to 2022!

Moderativer Edit:

Full quote shortened. Please note the forum rules.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von MaikC ()

• -------[UEP2] _12d_1---- 2022.01.01 ------ DONE

[uep2]_12d1_<Water_rescue>_(3_in_1) - -------- DONE

Release:(DONE

Download:

[uep2]_12d_1_<Water_rescue>_(3_in_1)

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2703401595

---------------------------

----------ENGLISH-----------

urban_expansion_package_II

[uep2]_12d1_<Water_rescue>_(3_in_1) -

----------------------------

available time: 1990 - 1996

-----------------------------

!!__Please read the MOD instructions first :__!!

-----------------------------

OK, this is your New Year gift~~~

-----------------

This is UEP2-12d-the first extended MOD "Water Rescue Series" in the "Fire Station" series.

------------------------

(1). You can find these two MODs in the "Industry/urban_expansion_project_package_II" option.

(2). The "Sandbox" MOD that comes with the game needs to be loaded to enable the "Industry" button.

(3). In each MOD, the ship asset is directly included, which can be selected directly in the MOD menu.

(4). In the aircraft purchase menu, Captain Sully’s A320 has been added.

-------------------------

The MOD contains two rescue scenarios:

(1). Captain Sully made an emergency landing of A320 on the Hudson River (passenger + wharf + shipyard) . You need to use rescue boats to safely return passengers to land .

(2). Surface ship rescue (Industry + wharf + shipyard) , you need to use a rescue ship to transport the oil or coal from the ship in distress. (Warehouse usable capacity: 400-800, which can also be used for cargo transit.)

------------------------

------------------------

-----------VIDEO------------

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

------------------------------

• Haha, Happy new year:)

Because it's boring to stay at home during the New Year's Day holiday. . .

Last week, four asymptomatic patients with Covid-19 delta were found in a city near me, Another person who entered the country abroad was also detected asymptomatic infection during the quarantine period. .

Now we are asked not to participate in friend gatherings in the near future, and not to leave the city where we live unless there are special circumstances. . .

I can only stay with my children at home during the New Year holidays. . . My child is still too young. . For safety, I packed up all my 1:87 train model and sand table making tools. . . Now I can only use TPF2 as an alternative hobby for playing with 1:87 model trains. . .

Holidays these days. . . I can only stay at home bored, do MODs and watch movies. . . .

I hope that the global epidemic will pass quickly. . . It's boring to stay at home during the holidays. . .

When my child enters elementary school next year, I will have spare time and energy to make my 1:87 model train sand table. At that time, it may not be possible to make mods for TPF2 frequently. . .

--------------------------

My 1:87 train model and sand table. . For the safety of the children, they are all packaged and sealed now.

--------------------------------

In fact, some of the MOD I made for TPF2 are simplified versions. Some models I made with Maya are detailed versions, used to output STL to the light curing printer to make 1:87 model bodys.;)

Some players may not know that some of the mods I made for TPF2 were originally prepared for my train model sand table, and they were simplified for use in TPF2.8)

---------------------------------

• Quite a collection... I can well understand that you put those away with a child of that age... My little ones are 3 and 5, and at least the little one tries out mostly everything He can grab.

If we haven't have bought our "new" (actually quite old) house last year, we may be bored also...

Stay healthy

• Hi Hugedragonyk

ok I'm getting internal error on Scully. The Oil scenario works but error on fireboat asset and is it possible to add Oil as cargo to fireboats? Thanks again for your magnificent work

Happy New Year

• The MOD uses the game’s default industry chain. Try not to use mods that replace the game's default settings.

Please send me a screenshot of the specific error message.

Next time I upgrade, I will add a model of a rescue boat towing a tug full of oil drums. (CRUDE + OIL + FUEL)

For the Captain Sully, the number of passengers is related to the number of "commercial" and "industrial" available in the city where your passenger ship is docked.

BlueBrixx