[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Dear friends.

---------------------

I have been on a business trip for the past month. So UEP2 - MOD making has not been updated content. .

Because of the hotel's internet speed issues, I sometimes cannot log into DISCORD or TPF forums and reply to messages normally.

If you have any questions, please message me first. I will reply at the end of the month when I return.

----------------------

Recently, I will use the free time when I go back to the hotel at night to continue to optimize and upgrade the functions of the released UEP2 series MOD with my laptop. .

Helicopter/heliport mod and airship/hot air balloon/airship station mod will be released when I get back from a business trip.;)

--------------------

Have a nice weekend everyone~ 2022.6.18

The hotel's public network is too slow. . . I finally opened the forum page. . . . .:S

• [uep2]_07b_<Locomotive_Depot_Series>_(Rail_Depot)>

----------------------

At present, I haven't found the problem you reported after testing.

The situation you encountered should be an error caused by the game not automatically deleting the texture cache in the shader_cache folder after the TPF2 update.

----------------------

You only need to manually open the folder path X:\xxxxxxx\STEAM\userdata\your user ID number\1066780\local\shader_cache, and then manually delete all the game texture caches in it to solve the problem.

-----------------

This solution also applies to all mods that have a similar situation after the TPF2 game update, such as NEP2 and so on.:)

-----------------

• --------------2022.07.08---------------------

OK, guys. End of business trip. .

I am back. .

-----------------------------------------

Nachfolgend die erste Reihe von UEP2-MOD-Updates, die veröffentlicht wurden.

Below, the first batch of UEP2-MOD updates that have been released.

----------------------------------------

=================================================

1. [uep2]_14c_Seaplane_and_Pier_(4-in-1) v1.2

LINK:

[uep2]_14c_Seaplane_and_Pier_(4_in_1) v1.2

--------------------

V1.2 Update: 2022.07.08 -

Some modules have been optimized, and the DHC-6 aircraft driver's perspective and passenger's perspective have been added. Adjusted the effect of exhaust from seaplane engines.

2. [uep2]_040a_Food processing plant_(5_in_1) v1.2

LINK:

[uep2]_040a_<Food processing plant_(5_in_1)>

--------------------

1. Optimized some modules.

2. Modified the storage capacity of the warehouse, on average each station can store 1174 units of products.

3. Fixed the problem that the depot could not purchase vehicles when the industry was upgraded.

4. Click the mouse on the UEP2 industrial building corresponding to the game, open the MOD menu, and click any option to complete the MOD update in the game.

-------------------------------------

3. [uep2]_040b_Chemical plant_(5_in_1) v1.2

LINK:

[uep2]_040b_<Chemical plant>_(5_in_1)

--------------------

1. Optimized some modules.

2. Modified the storage capacity of the warehouse, on average each station can store 1174 units of products.

3. Fixed the problem that the depot could not purchase vehicles when the industry was upgraded.

4. Click the mouse on the UEP2 industrial building corresponding to the game, open the MOD menu, and click any option to complete the MOD update in the game.

4. [uep2]_040c_Tools_factory_(5_in_1) v1.2

LINK:

[uep2]_040c_<Tools_factory_(5_in_1)>

--------------------

Update V1.2: 2022.07.08 -

1. Optimized some modules. Fixed an issue where truck assets were misplaced.

2. Modified the storage capacity of the warehouse, and each platform can store 794-846 units of products on average.

3. When the industry level is automatically upgraded, the depot can purchase vehicles normally, this problem has been fixed.

• ---------2022.07.10------------

Your friend, MI-8 is ready to arrive~8)

Continue to do final pre-release tuning and content expansion for the UEP2 - Helicopter/Heliport MOD.

MI-8 helicopter module debugging is completed.

Guess what the next helicopter will be?:saint:

------------------------------------

• A preview of some new features:

Helicopter and truck transport.

----------------------------------

Based on newly crafted helicopter + factory integrated 4-in-1 modules.

After the release of the mod, players can directly transport supplies needed by the city from this factory warehouse by helicopter.

The top of the warehouse is used to park helicopters for loading/unloading cargo.

The warehouse has 5 truck cargo terminals at the bottom for road cargo transportation.

When the truck approaches the warehouse, the warehouse door will automatically sense and open, and the truck will drive directly into the warehouse to load/unload goods.

------------

The test based on the helicopter's take-off and landing function was successful (after more than 1 year of trials and various code debugging.. finally succeeded... I'm going to UG to find Yoshi to treat me to a meal. Laugh.^^..).

Now. . You can place small warehouses with helipads and industrial production chains anywhere in your city. The warehouse is not large, so it does not take up valuable urban land. Convenient and rational planning of your city.

---------------

Next, I'll make a separate helipad, 5m x 5m, based on the magnet link code used by @enzojz's sidewalk/subway station. Players can place it on top of any building, and through the PATH automatic adsorption function, the helipad will form a link with the ground road. . .

This is also the last thing I have to done in the UEP2-heliport module section.

------------------------------------------------------------

Helicopter combined with truck transport. .

--------------------------------

Through the MOD menu, you can freely set the industrial chain of the warehouse. . The industrial chain of the warehouse can also closed. Use it as a cargo transfer station.

Compatible with the multi-terminal settings of the latest version of TPF2. Better plan your logistics and transportation.;)

----------------------------------

• The MINI tarmac test completed during the lunch break. 6X6 meters. . . This is the new progress of the current mod. .

You can place helipad anywhere on the map. . . . It is compact, 6X6 meters, does not occupy a lot of space, takes off and lands vertically, will not block traffic, and its speed is between that of a truck and a high-speed train. . It is a new way of transportation for TPF2.

------------

In fact, after completing this test at noon today. . . I suddenly felt. . In fact, I only need to provide the players with these two 6X6 meters small helipads....no need to make other buildings at all. . . .:saint:

-----------------------------

MINI Helipad GIF Demo

-----------------------------------

Helicopter Landing Demo GIF

• ----------- VIDEO X 3 ---------------

Helicopter and Heliport MOD Operation Demonstration Video

This video is the final demonstration video of how the mod operates after the (UEP_214)_Helicopter_&_Heliport mod is released.

At present, the entire MOD has entered the final stage, and some new helicopters are being made for the MOD.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

--------------------------------------

Mi 8 helicopter flight demonstration

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

---------------------------

Mi 8 Helicopter Cargo Transport Demonstration

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

---------------------------

BlueBrixx