[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• --------2022.10.09----------------------

Tonight's update,

(UEP_212h)_Hospital_(1850-2000) MOD will be released in November.

Guess what the hospital will have in 2000? :)

WIP~~~

-------------------------------------

Keywords:

construction site - building materials/steel demand - new inpatient department building - expansion of hospital - machine/goods demand - helipad construction - continued expansion - construction site - building materials/steel demand - new hospital building - complete~ :saint:

------------------------------------

• Some fire station buildings and displays of corresponding years.

The supporting medical/fire rescue module is being making. WIP

------------------

PS: Tonight.. I'm going to start the 7-day home quarantine and work at home again...

In the nucleic acid test for residents once every two days, a case of COVID-19 infection was found in the community next to me..

Then all people in the whole block where I live need to be isolated at home for 7 days, and then need to participate in a nucleic acid test every day, so as to screen other possible infected people..

Sigh.. Let the epidemic go quickly..

Hmm.. As a person who participated in COVID-19 prevention and control in 2020... I will put the medical staff wearing protective clothing and related scenes into the UEP2 - hospital MOD..

Salute to all doctors.

------------------

In the V1.1 version of the fire station buildings, after meeting the requirements, the fire department will produces a small number of "tools", which are transported to the fire rescue site (WIP) by fire trucks for use.

After the completion of the entire UEP2 - Industrial Integration MOD, all industrial MODs will be upgraded in a unified way to add new industrial chains.

-----------------

----------------------------------------

• All hospitals, fire station MODs have menu options where you can turn off the built-in assets and signs and put in other assets and content of your liking.

The fire station in 2000 belonged to the airport rescue building, so it have helipad for helicopter, and there will be an Air crash rescue module to match it (3-in-1)(WIP).

--------------------

As for the strict prevention and control of the COVID epidemic, this is very necessary. The population of the city where I live is about 12.742 million, and there are only 4 people infected with the covid in recent months. Without these nucleic acid detection and control measures, you can imagine , how many people will be infected in this city? . This is the benefit of epidemic prevention and control, and everything is free.

And, I'm not kidding, COVID is not influenza, don't believe this self-deceiving statement! ! ! Because once the human lungs are damaged, they cannot repair themselves! ! ! (Also, don't smoke, for your lungs!) Many of the sequelae of the covid will affect your life, I can only say that please protect yourself, don’t take any chances, for yourself and your family.

this a kind reminder from me as a mod author.

---------------------

• 2022/10/17 ---- Some uep2 - mod updates.

----------------

Some players have asked me about the progress of the construction site mods of the UEP2 series. @adie.gibbs

In fact, the construction site mods have been integrating functions with the hospital series MOD. :)

----------------

Now, let's see what surprises this UEP2 - MOD will bring you.

----------------

The (UEP2)_12j_Hospital & Construction Site_(4_in_1) MOD will bring a brand new construction mode to TPF2 games.

- In the initial mode of the hospital, only the main building of the hospital provides services for the AI citizens in the game,

- If the player wants to increase the service scope of the hospital and the number of visits by AI citizens, Players need to complete the construction of all hospital buildings.

- Each time the player successfully builds a hospital building, the hospital can provide more services to the AI citizens.

- This will test your logistics and transportation planning in the game and bring you more game fun.

- When you complete the construction of the hospital, the hospital will serve the citizens with maximum efficiency.

-----------------

This video will show you the gameplay of the mod. ;)

----------------

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

----------------------

• -----------2022/10/23---------

[uep2]_14a_Helicopter & Heliport_(8-in-1) V2.2

Version update: V2.2

Link:

[uep2]_14a_Helicopter & Heliport_(8-in-1) V2.2

steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2844909226

------------------------

EN:

Version update: V2.2 2022/10/23

1. Fixed the problem of the body shaking when the helicopter landed. Now the helicopter will no longer have the body shaking error when it lands on the helipad.

2. Optimize the MOD code and some model files.

3. Steam users will automatically complete this MOD update. Users of other versions should download the MOD file of the new version and delete the MOD file of the old version.

4. After the MOD is updated, players need to enter the game, click on the helipad, and click any option on the MOD menu to complete the update. or delete the old helipad building and replace the new one.

DE:

Versionsaktualisierung: V2.2 2022/10/23

1. Das Problem des Wackelns des Körpers bei der Landung des Hubschraubers wurde behoben. Jetzt hat der Helikopter nicht mehr den Body Shaking-Fehler, wenn er auf dem Hubschrauberlandeplatz landet.

2. Optimieren Sie den MOD-Code und einige Modelldateien.

3. Steam-Benutzer werden dieses MOD-Update automatisch abschließen. Benutzer anderer Versionen sollten die MOD-Datei der neuen Version herunterladen und die MOD-Datei der alten Version löschen.

4. Nachdem die MOD aktualisiert wurde, müssen die Spieler das Spiel betreten, auf den Hubschrauberlandeplatz klicken und auf eine beliebige Option im MOD-Menü klicken, um die Aktualisierung abzuschließen. oder löschen Sie das alte Hubschrauberlandeplatzgebäude und ersetzen Sie das neue

------------------------------------------------------------------

• Last week, the community I live in had an infected person with a variant of the COVID-19 virus in the nucleic acid test. . . My area started asking everyone to stay home. . . This is the second week. . . Now what I do every day is to go downstairs in the morning and finish the nucleic acid test as required by the community. . Then go home. . Write a year-end work summary. . Then help my child complete the homework. . . Then make mods for TPF2. . Can't go out for two weeks. . Boring ah ah ah ah ah ah. . . .

Emm....hope after the home quarantine is over on the 25th. . My car battery still has power. . . . :rolleyes:

Update a supporting module of the hospital series MOD tonight, Accident rescue module demonstration.....

PIC:

video:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

----------------------------------

• Hello Huge, is the landing pad a waypoint?

Otherwise nice scenario, as always ;)

Get well soon

MfG elektronikfreak

MB MSI MPG Z790 Edge WIFI - i7-14700K - Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 Founders Edition 16GB - 192 Gb DDR5 Ram - 5x 2TB M.2 - Win11/64 - WsK - 60TB Ext. - TPF2 35732

(Meine Screenshots dürfen weiter verwendet werden) - (Fixiert auf Berliner Mod's)

• Yes, some of the models in it are from the UEP1 - MOD in the TPF1 era. I re-tuned the details and optimized the 3D model, then put them into the UEP2 series.

This saves a lot of mod making time. :)

Yes, this accident rescue site has a helipad and one road vehicle terminal.

The hospital series modules have commercial attributes and can provide services for citizens.

The accident rescue scene has the attributes of residents, and AI citizens will appear.

You can connect them, and send ambulances or helicopters to transport AI citizens. . :)

• [UEP2]_ 12i_ Ambulance series (1850 - 2000) BUS + TRUCK + ASSET (1850 - 2000)

See you on October 28~

--------------------------

1. The ambulance series MOD is matched with the hospital/rescue MOD. (1850-2000)

2. 14 ambulances, players can choose the ambulance siren on/off. Ambulances in different regions/countries have their own siren sound effects.

3. The ambulance will automatically switch the loading type between cargo/passenger.

PS: Any friends living in Belgium? the Belgium ambulance siren sound effects are very interesting. ^^

-------------------------

To match the 1990 Unimog ambulance.

The Hospital MOD adds a 1990s hospital building.

--------------------------

ambulance 1850 - 2000

----------------------------------

• -----------------

UEP2_12h - Hospital Series (1850 - 2000) MOD, Demo video.

----------------------

MOD will be released in November~

----------------------

1. You can place hospitals in different countries from 1850 to 2000 in the game.

2. This mod comes with an accident rescue module.

3. Recommended for use with UEP2_12i - Ambulance Series (1850 - 2000) MOD and UEP2_14a - Helicopter MOD.

4. Through path planning, you can arrange ambulances/rescue helicopters to travel between the hospital and the accident rescue scene, transport citizens to the hospital in time, and experience new game fun. :)

-------------------------

VIDEO:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

------------------------

• Re-recorded and updated ambulance mod video with new ambulances and details.

Added British Ambulance livery.

Optimized and adjusted the sound effects of ambulance whistle in some countries/regions.

--------------

The mod will be released on October 28th.

--------------

Originally, I thought the community where I lived would be lifted on the 25th. . . The result is to be quarantined until October 30. . . This is the third week of my home quarantine. . . It's really frustrating not being able to go out. . . . :|

---------------

video:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

----------------------------

• hallo, eine echt tolle mod sowas fehlt schon lange...

In Deutschland sind aber die Krankenautos des Rettungsdienstes aber inzwischen auch gelb / rot

https://images.app.goo.gl/Cy6FwxJ9KaHxbcVt9

Gelb-Rot sind meist nur städtische (also als Organisation/Behörde der Stadt) Rettungsdienstfahrzeuge bzw. die Rettungsdienstfahrzeuge der Feuerwehr. Die Rettungsdienstgesellschaften (Deutsches Rote Kreuz, Malteser, Johanniter usw.) sind i.d.R. weiß-rot.

Der moderne deutsche RTW ist offensichtlich vom Deutschen Roten Kreuz, somit ist die weiß-rote Lackierung passend.

13! ≠ 13

BlueBrixx