[TFGM] Train Fever Game Manager

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• It works now, if TGFM now can't find the preferences.lua a window will open where u can choose paths and a new preferences.lua will be created.

But i found another problem. Every time i start TFGm it ask me to create a new baseline, but it doesn't create a new baseline automatically. I created a baseline manually but this seems not to work. Ok after I set the new created baseline as default it works.

• Most of the old mods will work without the baseline due to the mod support now available in TF. When you enable mods, the restore point thing isn't used at all, only for legacy enabled mods.
    You will always be able to use older mods, TFGM converts them automatically.

I will rewrite the timeless and cost mod to use the new system and then I don't think we need the baseline anymore.

• I think @DofD refers to the problem that the ingame modlist has no scrollbar, so if you reach a specific number of mods the list exceeds the window and you are not able to reach some buttons. As a result, if you have more than this specific number, you can't play anymore. So DofD wants the old system where the mods don't show up in the modlist to install as many mods as he wants.

"Wenn größere Fußballspiele oder gar Weihnachtseinkäufe im KaDeWe als hochgradig riskant eingestuft werden, haben die Terroristen schon gewonnen, ohne einen einzigen Sprengstoffgürtel gezündet zu haben."

Frank Jansen, Der Tagespiegel, Berlin, 15.11.15

• Hello Gwinda,

I have download your last TFGM version and get startet but i have choose the wrong Steam folder ?( . I get a Warning that TrainFever exe and settings lua can not be found, and a extra Warning that i have "Infalid Characters in Path". TFGM doesn´t start 8| .
    At that Point i have deletet all Files like the part "Uninstall" in your PDF, but after i downloaded the Files second time, and stared TFGM, the same Warnings Popped up and TFGM doesn´t start :cursing: .
    Now i can´t change the folders! Wher can i find the files with the saved folder information instead of the "User/Documents/TFGM" folder??

I will be thankfull for any Ideas.

Kywien

• I think @DofD refers to the problem that the ingame modlist has no scrollbar, so if you reach a specific number of mods the list exceeds the window and you are not able to reach some buttons. As a result, if you have more than this specific number, you can't play anymore. So DofD wants the old system where the mods don't show up in the modlist to install as many mods as he wants.

In the New TFGM the concept is a bit different:

Installed mods are stored localy in TFGM's internal library.
    Enabled mods (marked with a list icon) shows up in TF mod list.
    Legacy enabled mods (marked with a flash icon) are exactly as before, modifying vanilla files. These aren't shown in the TF's mod list (different system).
    A disabled mod is removed from TF installation but still in the TFGM's library.
    When a mod is uninstalled, it is removed from TFGM's library and can never be brought back, unless you install it again.

• I have download the TFGM new, but 7zip is not able to extract it(Compression Type is not Supportet) Wrong, and wenn ich activate TFGM und extract it automatic, there will be a Windows-Warning: "Fehler 0X80004005 Unbekannter Fehler" wenn it is Extracting the unrar.dll an the ImportantUpdate.txt.
    If i Start the Extraxct TFGM it will not start because the Unrar.dll is not in the Folder....

• Hi, now i have search around an hour on my Machin and i have found a nother app-data file from TFGM:

For corect Deinstallation you haf to delite the followin Folder:

/User/AppData/Roaming/Train Feever Game Manager

Here were Saved the Settings in a File Named "Preferences.Lua"

Now im Trying your new Files....

• Now it works fine, extracting also works with 7zip, all is OK.
    Can you put the Apdata-Folder in your Beta Manual (Importand for Win7 and Win8!) for the uninstallation, please?
    Thanks, Very Good Job!

• Now it works fine, extracting also works with 7zip, all is OK.
    Can you put the Apdata-Folder in your Beta Manual (Importand for Win7 and Win8!) for the uninstallation, please?
    Thanks, Very Good Job!

Yes, I have to update the manual anyway.
    In Tools->preferences->General There is an option in the Debug group: "Delete preferences on exit"
    If this is checked when you exit TFGM, the preferences file will be deleted.

• If this is checked when you exit TFGM, the preferences file will be deleted.

Yes this will be right and a good suggestion :thumbup: , but if the TFGM Fail to open nobody can chois this Checkbox 8| .
    So i do all you wrote in your PDF for deinstallation, but when i install TFGM no Window for Preferences will be apper, but ther appear 2 Warnings and no TFGM will start :cursing: .
    But after an hour serching my machine, i have found the Preferences :D .
    Now all is in "Butter" :thumbsup:

• I still get the error :( So I can't edit the path for Steam and Train Fever.exe

System: Windows 7 Home/Premium x64

Bilder

• Fehler TFGM.png

System: Windows 7 H&P - Intel Core i7-4770k 3.8GHz - Asus Maximus Hero VII - 16 GB RAM - GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB

BlueBrixx