Melectro mod diskussion 2021

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Im Mod-Ordner melectro_fish_boat_1 sind ja nur zwei Bilder, ein image_00.tga und ein workshop_preview.jpg.

Das tga für die Auswahl im Depot und das jpg als Infobild für die modauswahl, damit man weiß welchen mod man aktivieren will. Im depot gibts dann die beiden Schiffe mit unterschiedlichen Texten, aber beide werden mit dem Bild mit Radar angeboten. Übrigens Modelle sind bis aufs Radar eh identisch, sogar die Zulassungsnummer ist gleich und in beiden Boote schaut der Fishermen genauso lässig um die Kajüte rum.

Ich mein das ist OK, man kann sich ja extrem verkünsteln. Vermutung Boot mit Radar war zuerst, dann hat jemad gemerkt, kann man nicht vor ~1950 darstellen, da es Radar noch nicht kommerziell für Jedermann gab. Da hatte das Militär die Hand drauf. Also Variante ohne Radar für den Zeitraum davor.

• das Spiel nimmt die Bilder? Die scheinen wirklich identisch zu sein, allerdings andere Größe. Die paar pixel kann man doch nicht als Vorschubild nehmen?

Ich glaub da wurde was mit heisser Nadel gestrickt.

Das können doch nicht alles Vorschaubilder sein, sind das nicht Modelldaten?

• Vorschlag das Boot ohne Radar 1850 bis 1950, ab 1950 dann das Boot mit Radar.

Bitte ändern, Danke.

Das Boot hat einen Kugelzündungsmotor (das erkennt man am Klang), und dieser Typ wurde 1850 noch nicht erfunden.

Wenn es darum geht, diese Daten zu ändern, ist meine Antwort absolut nein.

Wenn man jemanden auffordert, sein Modell zu ändern, würde das im Vergleich dazu bedeuten, dass zum Beispiel ein Ferrari Testarossa bereits im Jahr 1850 existiert.

Das wird nicht passieren. Das müssen Sie lokal in Ihrem Spiel machen, zum Beispiel mit dem Mod-

Alles verfügbar ab 1850 - Transport Fever Community

oder Sie können die spielinternen Boote von 1850 benutzen.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von melectro ()

• Danke für die Info.

Das Set passt halt so schön zusammen, alles schon verfügbar nur das Boot nicht. Und hier wollte ich mal nicht schon alles verfügbar haben.

Bite noch als Info für mich, es gibt etiche Bilddateien in dem Mod, welches wird wann genutzt, bzw, welches nutzt der TPF2 als Auswahlbilder beim "Kauf" in einem Depot.

---> Beitrag #60

Wenns irgendw eine Info gibt, bitte den Link dahin.

Danke.

• Hello!

Thank you for your brilliant mods. Sadly, can not use one of them: fatal error then plopping the fish processing plant.

struct AssertException: urban_games/train_fever/src/Game/transport/CargoTypeRep.cpp:118: struct CargoTypeId __cdecl transport::CargoTypeRep::GetIndex(const class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &) const: Assertion `int(index) >= 0' failed.

stdout enclosed.

stdout.zip

• Wrong sorting of the mods.

!melectro_fish_industry/1 (4) (Fish Processing Plant)

!melectro_fish_boat/1 (1) (Fishing boat)

!melectro_fishing_ground/1 (0) (Fishing ground)

!melectro_fish_harbour/1 (4) (Fishing harbour)

You should sort the mods in this way:
    Ground, Fisching Boat, Harbour, Industrie

• Hi, when I try to remove the 3 autobahn mods from a save game (autobahn, baustelle, and kreuz), there are warning messages about missing materials and models. Hundreds of placeholder cubes appear on the vanilla town buildings. Screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/txRVlIx

It seems that these mods somehow replaced the vanilla azalea bush resources that are used by the town buildings. Note I did not actually build anything in these save games with these mods, I only enabled them, and now I want to disable them.

There is a large discussion thread about this on Steam but so far we are unable to find a way to remove the mods and restore the town buildings to the vanilla resources. Could you please help fix this issue so we can safely remove these mods from save games? Many thanks!!

• Thanks for informing me, but I'm confused to read about discussions in Steam, Please send me a link on where I can find the thread.

From where did you download the mod? Is it from Steam workshop?

Hi! It's not important, it's a thread I started on Steam asking for ideas how to remove a mod that unexpectedly changed the vanilla resources for town buildings:

https://steamcommunity.com/app…ns/0/3821908745311512175/

We couldn't find a solution so I came here to ask.

The mods (3) were all downloaded from here.

Thanks!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von RadiKyle ()

• It seems that these mods somehow replaced the vanilla azalea bush

I can only confirm that the Autobahn mod is using the vanilla azalea bush in the center stripe, but there is no model overwritten by my mod as the Autobahn mod doesn't have that resource, only a call to the game asset... I'm confused

About my question from where it was downloaded.... A while ago there was a person that stole my mod and uploaded it to Steam. I hope there is no copy on Steam.

• I can only confirm that the Autobahn mod is using the vanilla azalea bush in the center stripe, but there is no model overwritten by my mod as the Autobahn mod doesn't have that resource, only a call to the game asset... I'm confused

About my question from where it was downloaded.... A while ago there was a person that stole my mod and uploaded it to Steam. I hope there is no copy on Steam.

Hi, no I haven't seen any of these mods on Steam, only here on TpFnet.

All 3 of those mods have this issue (autobahn, kreuz, and baustelle), not just the main autobahn mod.

It's true that they don't overwrite any of the vanilla game resource files, but the models they create somehow get used by the game when it generates new town buildings. I don't understand how it's happening either 🤷‍♂️ Maybe the game chooses from a "category" ("class"?) of resource assets when it creates new town buildings, and if a mod adds new assets to that category/class, they get used too?

And the next question is how to "un-do" it so that the mods can be removed safely.

I think it's not only the azelea bush this happens with. There are several other mtls and mdls in the error messages. When the mods are disabled, some appear to get substitutes (with the original vanilla resources?), and others get the white placeholder cubes, like the azalea bushes.

If it helps, attached is a section from the stdout.txt file when I disable these 3 mods. Again, I did not build anything on the map with these mods yet (the year is still too early).

Thanks

Dateien

• stdout.txt

(11,74 kB, 35 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
BlueBrixx