[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• ---------------------

rain? snow?

All right. . Let me try.:saint:

---------------------

First off: the mod is still in an early production and beta stage. Currently I'm still testing and validating these features.

----------------------

Next, I plan to study the player's perspective control system of the game, and directly bind the range of rain/snow to the player's perspective.

Where the player's perspective moves, and where the rain and snow follow, the hardware consumption of the player will be minimal. (However, I'm not sure if it can be successful, after all, I'm still in the research stage for some functions and controls of TPF2...)

There is still a lot of testing work to be done. . .

----------------------

video:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

---------------------

• I wouldn't be surprised if despite your announcement that it's an early beta version, people keep asking when the mod is coming out....

"Now?"

"Not yet!"

"But now?!"

"Still not!!!"

"Now?"

Even though here in the northern hemisphere spring is longed for, it's a nice idea - I'm very curious to see if it works!

Der Mensch ist nicht das, was er vorgibt zu sein - er ist das, was er verbirgt!

• This custom-mine MOD is mainly to integrate new functions by using the existing industrial structure of the game, which can save the making time of MOD, In the follow-up production plan of the UEP2 series MOD, a large ore loading and unloading port is also included.

You should loaded and turned on the 0-height bridge MOD made by another MOD author by enzojz. This MOD will make all your roads/railways generate bridges at any height. In the bottom left of your game's main menu bar, click to turn off the function.

Thank you so much for ur answer :)

• -------[UEP2] _36a_---- 2022.02.25 ------ DONE

[uep2]_36a_road-rail bridge -------- DONE

Release:(DONE

Download:

[uep2]_36a_road-rail bridge

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2764287962

--------------------------------

----------ENGLISH-----------

urban_expansion_package_II

[uep2]_36a_road-rail bridge

------------------------------

available time: 1925

-------------

(1). You can find this mod in "Road/STREET_DEPOT" or "Road/urban_expansion_project_package_II" option.

(2). Do not use any mods that directly replace the game's default road/rail parameters, which will cause the mods to not work properly! ! !

(3). When the train passes through the bridge, both ends of the bridge will prohibit cars from driving on the bridge.

(4). The speed limit on the bridge is 30km/h, and this speed limit applies to all trains/cars passing through the bridge.

(5). The MOD comes with 2 bus stops and 2 train stations, you can make the sightseeing train/bus stop on the bridge, or you can turn them off through the MOD menu.

(6). You can set the bridge length between 60m - 300m. The rail electrification option can also be toggled on/off.

(7). If your river has a ship channel, use "," and "." to adjust the bridge height.

--------------

Notice:

(1) If the length of the bridge is set to exceed 60 meters, the car will not be able to drive off the bridge in time, causing the models of the train and the car to penetrate each other. This is a problem with the game's judgment mechanism, and there is currently no solution.

(2). In the real world, such bridges are generally built in areas with very low traffic density, or as border bridges on rivers between two countries. So, don't put the mod in a high traffic area, it's not realistic.

----

Copyright declaration: original model works, without permission, no reprint and commercial sale!

------

MOD by:HugeDragonYK HAVE FUN. 2022.02.25 v1.1

------

• Wow! I'm only now seeing the Snow and Rain tests, but I love them already!

If I can give a small suggestion, however, while the snowflakes look great, the raindrops are much too round and would probably benefit from a longer shape, or even something closer to a line. Maybe give this version a try as well?

In conjunction with the new cloudy skies it looks very promising - I hope to see updates soon! :)

Also: if you need anyone to help you test - please feel free to contact me! ;)

Lg, YstlDystl

• Originally, the 4.1 April Fool's Day Surprise MOD I prepared for you is the RA2 series expansion pack. This MOD is also a tribute to the classic RA2 game in the school days.

I have been preparing for 3D modeling since the Spring Festival holiday in January this year. . .

The entire MOD contains two mining vehicles (truck attributes), magnetic storm coil (dynamic assets), RA2 mine (quarry/iron/coal mine 3 in 1), ore refinery (steel factory + station/industry chain 3 in 1) , Yuri's Suspended Platform (Bus), Tank Factory (Depot), Kirov Airship (the expansion of the Helicopter MOD + dynamic assets). . .

Using the content of this MOD, you can build a novel game scene in the TPF2 game.

------------------------------------

The modeling of this MOD was completed at the end of February. . . but. I didn't expect the recent conflict in the international situation to be so sudden. . Some icons and architectural styles of Soviet buildings in this mod may now cause discomfort to players in some regions. . . (Although games are games, I hate being spit out and exploited by cyber keyboard warriors). . .:rolleyes:

------------------------------------

In the end..... Yesterday I used the spare time of the weekend to urgently redo the April Fool's Day MOD, and re-selected the theme of Plants vs. Zombies as the April Fool's Day MOD of this year's 4.1. .

-----------------------------------

RA2-expansion pack MOD will be released after the international situation eases in the future.

May the world be at peace.

-----------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

• -----------------------

New Snowfall Test, Second Edition~8)

-----------------------

The rain/snow effect of the first test was based on the particle system that comes with the game, but the particles of TPF2 are based on OPENGL, and the consequence of this is that the hardware consumption is very high.

---------------------------------

So....After reconsidering, I did a remake. .

First of all, I am not a professional programmer. Just an ordinary agency staff, everything is researched based on my hobby of train games and 1:87 train sand table / models.

This time, I found some codes and materials on GOOGLE and BING, and consulted a bunch of professional gods' materials on GitHub. At present, it is directly trying to bind the MOD and the game API interface. This is the best way so far.

The next step is to start experimenting with the rainstorm and lightning/thunder effect bindings to TPF2. . Also need to rework the skybox texture for winter/rainstorm weather, as well as modeling the snow covered tracks.

--------------------------------

-------------------------------

PS: Please use the PC screen to watch the test video, the mobile phone screen is too small to see the falling snow.

------------------------------

VIDEO:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

----------------------------------

• First of all, I am not a professional programmer. Just an ordinary agency staff, everything is researched based on my hobby of train games and 1:87 train sand table / models.

"Not professional" only in the sense that you don't earn money with it. Otherwise, your skills, at least in the mods you deliver here, are already on a similarly high level.

Of course, I'm only judging this as a user. But my skills in Blender weren't even enough for a single-coloured cube - that's not really my world!

Therefore, chapeau, my dear Dragon! So you don't have to justify yourself if things don't work out in the end, or not at first, as you planned.

I assume that if it rains or snows at your place, that this is inevitably the case globally on the whole map, so snow is less important to me. But a really nice rain would be a different atmosphere (as we say in Germany: "Schmuddelwetter").

I'm looking forward to the final result - the video already looks promising....!

Der Mensch ist nicht das, was er vorgibt zu sein - er ist das, was er verbirgt!

BlueBrixx