Coradia Stream for NS/CFL/Trenitalia or niedersachsen

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I've figured out how the recolouring works. I will need to generate some proper maps for that, but at least that mystery is now resolved.

I'm also beginning to get a grasp on how to properly design the sound effects, but that will need further reading and a fresh head. I'm quite tired (work is very busy atm) so I figured I'd move on to the next reskin which is easier. All moving forward nicely. A little update below:

• On to the last skin for this train. This one is a little trickier as I have to match the lines across the carriages, which needs a bit of "trial and error" to get right. But hopefully I can get it done by the end of Friday so that on Sunday I can focus on the sounds, and potentially publish the mod to Steam. No promises, but it's getting close ^^

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von TimothyS ()

• Thanks Lars. Yes, this will be the last repaint for the mod pre-release. More can potentially be added after release. After this I want to focus on the sound effects, which is the last thing on my to do list.

I'm OK with Fyra pictures, but thanks for the offer. There is quite a lot to be found online. I have a plan for the paint scheme according to the original Fyra colour scheme, which I just have to execute.

• Fyra reskin is now also done. Moving on to improving the sound effects :)

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• This is what the buy menu will roughly look like. There will be a single main menu entry for the ICNG/Alstom Coradia Stream mod, and then each variant will be listed inthere. Just keep in mind I still have to do some clean-up on the names of each set, and make a "multi train" menu item for the main list (currently only showing the standard ICNG version).

• I've just finished getting the recolourable variant working properly. So the white "Concept" variant will be recolourable, and is available as a 5-car and 8-car set. The video below shows me changing the colours on the vehicle, so you can see what you can expect.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Your progress is absolutely stunning! :D

I wanted to quickly suggest something for the Fyra livery (and maybe also the recolourable version):

The black band that goes over the windows, id suggest interrupting this band on the doors and giving them a black outline instead. Its a modern design standard for better visibility that is sometimes even required by law.
    Ill attach an image:

• The menu looks very good! I have a tip tho: Can you name it just “NS ICNG” instead of “NS ICNG 3100 Series”? Also, i do like it this way, instead of a lot of tabs for all the different liveries. Then i’d have to search trough my list of 100+ trains 🙃

• Your progress is absolutely stunning! :D

I wanted to quickly suggest something for the Fyra livery (and maybe also the recolourable version):

The black band that goes over the windows, id suggest interrupting this band on the doors and giving them a black outline instead. Its a modern design standard for better visibility that is sometimes even required by law.
    Ill attach an image:

I'll keep the current Fyra livery as I really quite like it. I love it when trains have a long continous look to them. The original Fyra doesn't have those black door borders either, but yeah the ICNG does have door borders, so I get where you're coming from with this.

So, what I'll do is, I will include the UV maps for the models, and am happy for people to do repaints, so if you want to have a go at it yourself then please do. You said before you know how, right? Otherwise I could record a little explainer on how it works, just let me know.

I would also be open to doing it myself later, but for now I want to get all the current versions looking nice and clean, and publish the mod before I add anything more. It wouldn't be a huge task tbh, but I'm trying to stick to publishing this thing before the end of the month. I'm hoping Sunday, but that depends on how I get on with the sounds. I might ask you for help if I can't get it working the way I want but I really want to have a play with it myself. Might trade you for the Fyra livery suggestion 😋

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von TimothyS ()

BlueBrixx