Coradia Stream for NS/CFL/Trenitalia or niedersachsen

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• hi, I understand there are currently a lot of Italian and Dutch EMUs available for the game and especially the Dutch collection is nearly complete. the Coradia Stream from Alstom is now active in both countries and has been ordered for several more including Denmark and Germany. I hope someone will make a variant of this train eventually? i'm personally working on a project to remaster all the vehicles made by "oppiescc" for my own save, and later for public release, and I'm sad to know he never made a ICNG new generation intercity. i have texturing skills and i understand the vehicle scripting, but I have no modelling skills unfortunately, otherwise I would have already made these trains myself ;). specs to the best of my knowledge:

5 car variant + 8 car variant (NS) / 3 car variant + 4 car variant (Trenitalia)

length 110m/165m / 65/85m

floor height 800mm (NS) / ?? (Trenitalia)

weight 220t/330t / ??/??

capacity 259/418 (2nd + 1st)/ 240/320 (2nd)

maximum speed 200kmh / 160kmh

tractive effort ??

power rating ??

introductory date 2021 / 2018

• some practical consideration for these compositions (ICNG) and how to build them without needing too many unique MDLs.

ICNG El5:

mBk1-B1-ABm1-AB1-mBk1

ICNG El8:

mBk1-B1-AB2-ABm2-ABm3-AB2-B2-mBk1

where it appears the 18.5m and 21.5m cars should be largely similar to one another with only differing window layouts and a possible extra set of doors. B1 and B2 may be the same car flipped on one side. ABm1 and ABm3 appear to have the same window layout but vary in class configuration, ABm2 has the extra set of doors, and is very similar to AB2 with a motor bogie and without pantographs. Thankfully the Coradia Stream bodyshell is completely flat on the sides and things like windows can easily be textured on. It's also likely that ICNG meshes would be reusable for the Trenitalia sets as window layouts are largely identical, door frames appear the same width with double doors instead of single. No first class 2+1 seating and no roof skirting. The drivers cab on the ICNG sets does have a more sculpted appearance with a lower lip and side windows for the driver. horsepower rating appears to be the same for every car with a motor bogie. my best guess:

1 mesh for ICNG mBk, 1 mesh for Trenitalia mBk

1 mesh for ICNG AB2/B1/B2 and Trenitalia B (with and without pantograph roof option)

1 mesh for ICNG ABm1/ABm3 with an extra set of doors on ABm2

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ns-icng ()

• accurate side view drawings in prototype livery (5-car variant) and definitive livery (8-car variant):

additionally, a new livery was presented recently for 3300-series El8 international trainsets:

technical details from Train Simulator model:

• MaikC

Hat das Label WIP hinzugefügt
  • I'll definitely release this as a disguised reskin of the Trenitalia POP mod, this week, but there is also someone else currently working on a fully accurate ICNG model. Once that is in the game, my skin will obviously be redundant.

• Hello guys.
    I don't know why there is so much hype about your repaint work and why you're so sure you will publish the "work" in several days...

Have you ever think about asking authorization to Ragno? I still don't know since when it is all possible in this community.
    We get a "No" most of the times we ask authorization for mod reworks or repaints (made by dudes around the community).

I personally respect the will of original authors all the time. Please be as kind as Us... we usually don't steal work from other dudes, even though we are from italy.
    Ask authorization first

Bye

• There is already open permission from the model author to upload reskins. This matter is already resolved. I had the bad fortune of a hardware failure but the reskin is still good. Few days.

• There is already open permission from the model author to upload reskins.

hello,

sorry, which open permission? I don't think I gave you or the dude who made the repaint the permission to publish it. in the other hand, also nobody asked for permission, the guy who made the repaint just made it and said "i will publish it as soon as i finish it". on my end it was slightly different, on the other hand, if the fully accurate ICNG model is a modified version of my model, that is definitely an inappropriate thing to do, as nobody asked an half of permission to modify it.

Have a good day.

• I figured I'd dabble in creating a mod for the ICNG and have been working on it since about April. I've just this weekend managed to get it working in-game. I've never modded for TPF2 (or TPF1) before so it's a bit of a slow process getting a grasp on the model editor and the scripting, but I reckon I'm close. I work in film post production so modelling and texturing I can do

I'm currently still struggling a little with fake bogies and UI icons, and I have one carriage (of the 5 car set) left to run through the model editor (it is ready modelled and textured), but I hope to be able to release it very soon.

I also intend to create an accurate 8 car set, but that has a different seat layout and accompanying paintjobs, so I'm thinking of releasing the 5 car set first and then work up the 8 car set. Flow livery is also planned, but it's all very time intensive and with a full time job it's been quite a journey hah!

I've attached a few images of today's in-game tests. Once ready, I want to release it on the Steam Workshop.

If anybody knows exactly how to properly do fake bogies and get UI icons working then any help would be appreciated. Otherwise I reckon I'll figure it out. I've come this far 🤷🏼‍♂️

Thanks 🙂

• Will you make the black edition to?

• First on my list is creating the additional cars for the 8-car set of the 3200 series (the 5-car set being the 3100 series). That means additional models, or adapting my existing models to fit the alternate layout. I then want to create a reskin for the 3300 series (3200 series adapated for Belgium in Flow Livery). I'm also strongly considering doing a blank livery, like the concept art from Alstom, with a grey body colour and a black line across the windows, without logos. So people who like the train but don't want to have the NS brand in their game, can also enjoy it. Beyond that I'm open to ideas.

If you know how, you could of course do the black reskin yourself as well. Reskins require no permission, so long as you don't alter the underlying models. And once this one is live, I would love for other people to have fun with it and make all the reskins they want :)

I've just managed to get the full 5-car 3100 series set working in-game. Now I need to iron out the details like fixing the bogies, getting the UI icons working, creating and adding a sound set, removing the train driver in a second coupled set, etc. I might also choose to touch up the paintjob a bit. For example, the doors are not all exactly the same, so I will probably go and find some ref and make it accurate (some doors have a bike symbol, some have a wheelchair, some nothing). Not huge, but altogether could take me another week. I want to get this one just right before I move on to additions. Some of these items are still question marks for me, so once I have it all figured out I will be quicker in creating additional versions.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von TimothyS () aus folgendem Grund: adding image of complete 5-car set

• Very nice! Great TPF2 modding debut.

If anybody knows exactly how to properly do fake bogies and get UI icons working then any help would be appreciated.

If you describe certain questions/problems you will have a better chance to get help. The (single) UI Icons for the buy menu can be generated with the model editor (screenshot function). If you want to have group icons you will have to do this manually. Icons for assets have to be made manually too.

• Thanks. I've managed to get the UI icons working now - turns out the group icon needs to have an alpha channel which I lost along the way. It took me a minute to figure it out. It was giving me a black cutout around the train, but that's working now.

If I can't figure something out I'll definitely ask. I just want to dig around myself first as it's a good excuse to learn the ropes :)

BlueBrixx