[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Truck assets can be turned on/off through the menu, all small vehicle parking spaces are empty, you can place your favorite vehicle assets yourself.;)

As for the parking area for imported vehicles. This is a list of model arrangement positions I generated with EXCEL. In the local generatedData, this list has too much data. . . Making an on/off option is a bit of a hassle. . . I have to figure out a way. . .:/

• Wahnsinn , wieviel Arbeit sich da gemacht wurde . Vielen lieben Dank dafür . Nur das Video sehen macht schon Spass . Danke nochmals für Ihre Mühe .

MfG Gaga

Weisheit stellt sich nicht immer mit dem Alter ein . Manchmal kommt auch das Alter ganz allein .

AMD Ryzen 5 Six-Core 3,60 GHz , Ram 32 GB , Geforce GTX 1080 TI 8 GB .

• -------[UEP2] _40d_---- 2022.01.22 ------ DONE

[uep2]_40d_international_port_(8_in_1)- -------- DONE

Release:(DONE

Download:

[uep2]_40d_international_port_(8_in_1)-

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2727628529

--------------------------------------

-----Deutsche Sprache------

-----------------------------

!!__Bitte lesen sie die Mod Beschreibung als erstes!! Um die Funktionen des Mods zu verstehen und zu benutzen! :__!!

Thanks to TarekInnit for the German translation. :)

urban_expansion_package_II

------------------------

Verfügbar in: 1950.

------------------------

[ - I - ].-------------------

Bevor sie den Mod laden!

(1). Der "Sandbox" MOD der mit dem Spiel kommt muss aktiviert werden um das Industrie Menü zu aktivieren!

(2). Sie können das Archiv benutzen um den Mod ohne Probleme direkt ins Spiel zu laden.

(3). Der Mod benutzt die standard Industrie-Kette und ist somit kompatibel mit den meisten Industrie-Mods(Mods die den Output verändern könnten nicht funktionieren)

(4). Es wird nicht empfohlen Mods zu nutzen die das Spiel an sich verändern! Mods die z.B. von hugedragonyk kommen oder auch andere Modder könnte somit nicht mehr funktionieren!

(5). Die Station gibt 5000-10000 Cargoplätze und wird sich dynamisch verändern. Alle Cargo-Stationen sind miteinander verbunden.

(6). Dieser Mod enthält 28 Strassen-Container lade-, entlade-Stationen, 3 Schienen-Stationen, 4 Importierte Auto lade-Stationen und 2 Docks

[ - II - ].-------------------

(1). Sie können diesen Mod unter dem Industrie-Menü finden

(2). Die erste Einstellung erlaubt Spielern die Industrie zu editieren, z.B. Industrie-Kette, Produkt-Typen und die Art wie es produziert wird ob direkt oder der Standard TPF2-Weg.Man kann aber auch die Industrie schliesen und die MOD dadurch nur als Station dienen lassen.

Die letzte Option ist der "Schwarze Loch Modus" In diesem Modus Spieler können Resourcen zu den Ports bringen und dennoch Fracht gewinnen.

(3). Die zweite Einstellung erlaubt Spielern, Anforderung von Gütern zu editieren. Der Standard-Ausgang der Industrie ist 1200. aber man kann den Slider bewegen um mehr oder weniger zu machen.

(4). Die dritte Einstellung erlaubt Spielern die Art der Fahrzeuge im Gebiet einzustellen. Man kann auch die eigenen Assets und den Platz der Fahrzeuge auswählen, so kann man seine eigenen Lieblingsfahrzeuge auswählen.

(5). Die vierte Einstellung erlaubt Spielern die Strasse und Schiene zu editieren. In dem simplen Modus, wird das Gebiet was eingenommen wird verkleinert werden was gut für die Spieler ist die Schönbau betreiben.

(6). Die fünfte Einstellung erlaubt Spielern die Art und Farbe der Strasse zu ändern, aufgeteilt in Stadt-Strassen und Außer-Stadt-Strassen

(7).Die sechste Einstellung erlaubt Spielern, die Strassenbahn-Strecken an oder auszumachen.Die Strassenbahn-Station ist ausgemacht wegen Kompabilitäts-Problemen, und wird wieder angemacht wenn das Problem gelöst ist.

(8). Die siebte Einstellung erlaubt Spielern die Art der Strassenbahn-Schienen zu verändern.

(9). Die achte Einstellung erlaubt Spielern die Elektrifizierung der Strassenbahn-Strecken zu ändern.

[ - III - ].-------------------

Mod-Assets:

(1). Sie können die Mod-Assets unter "Assets/urban_expansion_project_package_II" finden

[ - IV - ].-------------------

Notizen über den Mod:

(1). When sie den Mod nah an der Küste platzieren könnten sie die "nicht platzierbar" Aufforderung bekommen, nutzen sie die Rotier-Funktion um das zu umgehen.

(2). Bevor sie den Mod platzieren, stellen sie sicher das die Küste flach ist.

(3). Sie können mehrere Docks aneinander platzieren, die Schienen und Strassen werden sich automatisch verbinden und arbeiten.

(4). Sie sollten zuerst alle Einstellungen einstellen bevor sie den Mod platzieren.

-------------------------

----------ENGLISH-----------

!!__Please read the MOD description first!! In order to understand the function of the MOD and use it correctly :__!!

urban_expansion_package_II

----------------------------

available time: 1950

-----------------

[ - I - ].-------------------

Before loading the mod:

(1). The "Sandbox" MOD that comes with the game needs to be loaded to enable the "Industry" button.

(2). You can use the archive to directly load this MOD without any restrictions.

(3). The MOD adopts the default industry chain and is compatible with all industry expansion MODs. (Note! May not be compatible with some mods that modify the output level.).

(4). It is not recommended to use MODs that directly replace the default parameters of the game! ! Such mods will cause other authors' mods to fail to work properly! ! !

(5). MOD provides 5000-10000 cargo storage space, and will dynamically allocate cargo storage capacity for road/railway/shipping. All stations and cargo storages are connected to each other.

(6). MOD contains 28 road container loading and unloading stations, 3 railway container loading and unloading stations, 4 imported car loading stations (rail + road), and 2 docks.

[ - II - ].-------------------

MOD menu features:

(1). You can find this mod in "Industry/urban_expansion_project_package_II" option

(2). Setting 1, allows players to customize the industry chain and product type. You can choose to let the international port produce goods directly, or you can choose the default industrial chain production mode of the game.

At the same time, you can also close the industrial chain and let MOD only serve as a transit point for road/rail/ship transportation.

The last option of the mod is "Black Hole Mode". In this mode, players can transport excess resources to the port for consumption (simulating the export of cargos), while earning freight.

(3). Setting 2, allows players to customize the demand/output level of the industry. The default output is 1200, you can drag the slider to adjust between 400-4000.

(4). Setting 3, through this option, you can switch the vehicles in the three regions of "Asia", "Europe" and "America". You can also choose to close the assets and place your favorite vehicles.

(5). Setting 4, this option allows you to adjust the road and railway settings of the port. In the simplified mode, the area occupied by the port can be reduced, which is convenient for players to design road connections by themselves.

(6). Setting 5, you can customize the appearance of roads, divided into urban roads and suburban roads.

(7). Setting 6, you can turn the tramway on or off. (Due to the compatibility setting problem, the tram freight station is temporarily removed from the current version (V1.1). After the problem is solved, it will be re-added in the next version update.)

(8). Setting 7, you can customize the railway type. Defaults to normal rail with wooden sleepers.

(9). Setting 8, you can customize the electrification of the railway (if you choose electrified railway, the railway catenary will not be displayed in the container loading area.).

[ - III - ].-------------------

assets:

(1). You can find the mod's assets in the "Assets/urban_expansion_project_package_II" option.

[ - IV - ].-------------------

MOD related notes:

(1). When you place the mod on the shore, you may encounter a "conflict" or "unable to build" prompt. Use the "M" and "N" keys to rotate the mod.

(2). Before placing the MOD, it is recommended to level the river bank/coast first, and use the "," and "." keys to adjust the height of the MOD (the junction of brick-cement in the port should be level with the water surface.).

(3). You can connect multiple international ports in series to form a larger port. When two ports are close to each other, roads/railways will automatically connect to each other.

(4). It is recommended to set all MOD menu functions first, and then place the MOD.

-------------------------

have fun~8)

• Regarding UEP2-Industry Integration MOD, my unified answer to players:

Recently, many TPF2 players have sent me private messages or messages through STEAM, forums, and DISCORD, hoping that I can add new commodity types or more industrial chains and more functions to these mods. So, here I will give a unified answer.

Players are right to expect more functionality and fun to be added to the game through mods. However, for the UEP2 industry integration mod, what I need to do more is to ensure the maximum compatibility between the mod and the game. For me, making these integrated mods is also an attempt and exploration of the possibility of expanding the game's functions. . With every new design and function added, there are unknown situations that may arise that need to be addressed. . . After all, the original design of TPF2 had none of these. . . While adding and integrating functions, it is necessary to continuously test and solve problems that may be encountered. . And feedback the problems found to UG for possible solutions. many times, some problems encountered and found in MOD production, even UG game designers have not encountered. . some problems still need to be solved by MOD authors themselves.....This is also the reason why all UEP2 industry-integrated MODs insist on using the game's default parameters. The compatibility and stable operation of MODs are the basis for all future functional expansions.

After all these industrial integration mods are completed in the follow-up, and some problems and bugs that have been found are solved, I will start testing to add new industrial chains and product types. Before doing these, I will make sure that the mod is compatible and stable first.

• When I look at your mods and the old videos on your YouTube channel, I see that you've been around for ages and keep coming up with great (sometimes almost megalomaniac) mods.

One can't help but notice that you invest a lot of time in your mods.

You shouldn't let yourself be pressured just because many users want even more than they already get from you without having to pay anything for it. Sure, they want to integrate the mods as much as possible, but it almost borders on impudence when they write to you privately for this.

You do what you do very well (even if some things might seem a bit exaggerated, but that's just your thing).

Do your mods the way you enjoy doing them and not the way some users demand - otherwise you won't enjoy it any more!

You can't make everyone happy...! ;)

Der Mensch ist nicht das, was er vorgibt zu sein - er ist das, was er verbirgt!

• Thank you for your understanding and support.:)

After all industrial integration mods are completed, a comprehensive mod upgrade will be performed.

Thank you for your support and concern. Everything is fine with me now.

There are only 4 days left until the Chinese New Year holiday. After I've done the rest of the work tomorrow, I can start my vacation. This holiday, I will stay at my parents' house with my wife and children, and then use my mobile phone to send blessing text messages or WeChat video calls to friends. . In short. Except for the reduction in social activity caused by sporadic COVID-19 outbreaks. . Everything else is fine.:)

(PS:In China, whenever the kids come home.. Parents always like to make a bunch of delicious food for the kids.. lol. Various stir-fries, stewed meat, steamed fish, fried meatballs, and meat buns.. etc. When the holidays are over and leave the parents' house, basically everyone's car trunk will be stuffed with food made by their parents or various drinks and snacks from relatives and friends... Haha... It is estimated that after this Spring Festival... I Will gain at least 15 pounds:D:D:D:D:D....)

There is a love. . It's called "Parents think they can fit more in your car trunk"^^

• ----------------

Just finished watching the Spring Festival Gala with my family....Now, there are several children in the house playing. . my sleep. . . .:saint::saint::saint:

In recent years, in order to protect the environment and avoid fires, urban areas are now prohibited from setting off fireworks and firecrackers. .

The sound of firecrackers cannot be heard during the Spring Festival. . It always feels like something is missing. . .:/

Before taking the break, I think I should post a more festive and happy MOD teaser video. .;)

. Here comes Mr. Bean and his MINI.:)

AI Cars + bus + asset

-----------------

PIC:

-----------------

Video:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

---------------

have fun~;)

• Hiii , Any news about this beautiful ferry ? :)

Could be nice a new and modern ferry terminal . Only one old terminal on TF2 :(

• After finishing the Fire Station/Fire Rescue series mods this week, I'll take time to continue working on the Ferry Terminal and Road-Rail Bridge mods.

At present, the ferry modeling has been completed, and I plan to make the ferry terminal with reference to the structure of the Dover Port

(adding the railway track system entering the ferry) (bus/truck/train/ship/tunnel/depot 6-in-1 )

The Road-Rail Bridge MOD will add a new road/rail double-deck bridge, which adopts a modular design. Players can directly customize the length of the bridge, the number of road lanes, and the number of railway tracks through the MOD menu.

--------------------------

• OMG what a nice news !!! i live in Calais and i'm former sailor on board ferry , was a lot of time at Dover ! :)

• Thanks for your photos. These will be very helpful for the mod making.;)

However, I can only use Dover Port as the main reference when making the mod, it will definitely need a lot of modifications when modeling in 3D. . . Because I need to add railway system in ferry terminal and set up station module in ferry. These do not exist in the Dover Port in the real world and require separate design and modification.:saint:

BlueBrixx