[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• -------[UEP2] _40f_---- 2022.03.26 ------ DONE

[uep2]_040f_Circus_(2_in_1) -------- DONE

Release:(DONE

Download:

[uep2]_040f_ Circus _(2_in_1)

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2784750492

---------------------------

----------ENGLISH-----------

urban_expansion_package_II

[uep2]_040f_Circus_(2_in_1)

-------------------------------------

Availability: 1925

--------------------------------------

1. MOD contains 2 bus stations and 1 depot.

2. You can find the mod in the "road/station/urban_expansion_project_package_II" option.

3. You can find the assets of the MOD in the "Assets/urban_expansion_project_package_II" option.

---------------------------------------

Notice:

1. Do not use any mods that directly replace the default road/railway/game parameter settings, which will make other authors' mods unusable, and is also an officially not recommended modding behavior.

----

Copyright declaration: original model works, without permission, no reprint and commercial sale!

------

MOD by:HugeDragonYK HAVE FUN. 2022.03.26 v1.1

------

PS:

This MOD is split from the UEP2-12D/E (Fire Station/Rescue Site) MOD I'm working on (similar MOD is <Small wood processing plant>).

UEP2-12D/E - (Fire Station / Rescue ) MOD's scene and modeling content is very large.

So in order to reduce the size and content of the MOD, I re-modified some of the rescue scenes that have been made and released them as independent mods.

-------------------

video :

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

-----------------

• Could you relese the non-Soviet stuff first, and when the international situation eases in the future you update the mod to include the Soviet stuff?

• Guys, the April Fool's Surprise MOD launch is slightly delayed. . .

--------------------------

At present, I am using the FBX model converter written by ENZOJZ to test the effect of importing the 3DSMAX skeleton system into TPF2. . .

After testing so far, TPF2 seems to be unable to support normal scenes using skeletal animation. . . The game only supports skeletal systems based on AI citizens. . .

That is, if use 3DSMAX or MAYA to output FBX files with skeletal animation. . . The game converts them to animated properties for AI citizens by default. .

The animation function of AI citizen movement only has five modes: idle, sitting, driving, driving_upright, and walk. If commands such as forevr are set in the scene model bound with skeletal animation, the model cannot support it and report an error. . . . . This caused trouble for the production of scene animation. . .

How scene animation currently supports more advanced skeletal systems. . . I'm trying to figure out a way to fix this. . . . So the MOD release time needs to be delayed. . .

----------------------

However, there is a good news that the characters and skeletal systems made directly by MAYA or 3DSMAX can be directly converted to exist as AI citizens of TPF2. . That is to say. . In the future, I can add more different kinds of AI citizens to TPF2, and they can walk in the game at will, ride vehicles, and exist as assets. .8)

---------------------

At present, TPF2's skeletal system support for 3DSMAX and MAYA can only be applied to character settings. .

This is a zombie with a skeletal animation system that has been made and imported into TPF2. . .

But this model can only exist as an AI citizen mode. . .

You don't want to see zombies walking the streets. . .. .:D

GIF

---------------------------------------------------

This is a scene animation based on the game's default keyframes, but the TPF2's scene animation does not support the skeletal system. . .

Now what I need to solve is the support of the skeletal system for TPF2 scene animation:/

GIF

-----------------------------

• ----------------2022.4.6----------------

Dear players:

Recently, UG released the TPF2 updated beta version on STEAM, and some players reported that the beta version and some UEP2-MOD had compatibility problems.

After get off work tomorrow night, I will start to use my free time to debug of UEP2-MOD that has been released now.

If you have used the TPF2-beta version and find any compatibility issues with the uep2-mod, please let me know in time.

MOD debugging takes time, and every update and upgrade of the game will be troublesome for the MOD author. .;(

------------------------------------------

• Most compatibility-issues should be a bit softer now (with the second beta version) as the game does not quit in case of misconfigured vehicles. You should see some log outputs in stdout.txt that point out which vehicles are misconfigured. Other than that, you can check the vehicles with the new introduced validate button in the Model Editor:

(btw, these issues are not new, only the game is/was a bit stricter regarding errors in mods.)

• -----------2022/04/09------------

8)

---------------

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

---------------

• I already saw the video on YouTube this morning.

Looks cool, although I would like to see a bigger ticket booth.

But otherwise, a typical petrol station on a country road...! Great job, especially with the lorry parking spaces that are approached!

Der Mensch ist nicht das, was er vorgibt zu sein - er ist das, was er verbirgt!

• -------[UEP2] _23b_---- 2022.04.09 ------ DONE

[uep2]_023b_Small rest area_(3_in_1)-------- DONE

Release:(DONE

Download:

[uep2]_023b_Small rest area_(3_in_1)

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2791541883

----------------------------

----------ENGLISH-----------

[uep2]_023b_Small rest area_(3_in_1)

Availability: 1925

[ - I - ].-------------------

(1). The "Sandbox" MOD that comes with the game needs to be loaded to enable the "Industry" button.

(2). You can find this mod in "Industry/urban_expansion_project_package_II" option, The mod is compatible with the latest TPF2-spring upgrade.

(3). Through the MOD menu, you can customize the MOD industry chain mode. Challenge your logistics planning and transportation skills by choosing from different difficulty levels. .

(4). MOD provides 600-1100 cargo storage space. All stations and cargo storages are connected to each other.

(5). Mod contains 4 road freight stations. (Note! Stops 3 and 4 are located in the truck parking spaces in the rest area, if using these two stations, please do not place vehicle assets on them.)

[ - II - ].-------------------

(1). The MOD adopts the default industry chain and is compatible with all industry expansion MODs. (Note! May not be compatible with some mods that modify the output level.).

(2). It is not recommended to use MODs that directly replace the default parameters of the game! ! Such mods will cause other authors' mods to fail to work properly! ! !

-------------------------

----

Copyright declaration: original model works, without permission, no reprint and commercial sale!

------

MOD by:HugeDragonYK HAVE FUN. 2022.04.09 v1.1

------

-----Deutsche Sprache------

[uep2]_023b_Kleine Raststätte_(3_in_1)

Verfügbarkeit: 1925

[ - I - ].-------------------

(1). Die mit dem Spiel gelieferte "Sandbox"-MOD muss geladen werden, um die Schaltfläche "Industrie" zu aktivieren.

(2). Sie finden diesen Mod in der Option "Industry/urban_expansion_project_package_II". Der Mod ist mit dem neuesten TPF2-Frühlings-Upgrade kompatibel.

(3). Über das MOD-Menü können Sie den MOD-Industriekettenmodus anpassen. Fordern Sie Ihre Logistikplanungs- und Transportfähigkeiten heraus, indem Sie aus verschiedenen Schwierigkeitsstufen wählen. .

(4). MOD bietet 600-1100 Laderaum.

(5). Mod enthält 4 Straßengüterstationen. (Achtung! Die Haltestellen 3 und 4 befinden sich auf den LKW-Parkplätzen auf dem Rastplatz. Wenn Sie diese beiden Stationen nutzen, stellen Sie bitte keine Aseet.)

[ - II - ].-------------------------------

(1). Das MOD übernimmt die Standardindustriekette und ist mit allen Industrieerweiterungs-MODs kompatibel.

(2). Es wird nicht empfohlen, MODs zu verwenden, die die Standardparameter des Spiels direkt ersetzen! ! Solche Mods führen dazu, dass die Mods anderer Autoren nicht richtig funktionieren! ! !

Notiz:

1. Verwenden Sie keine Mods, die die standardmäßigen Straßen-/Eisenbahn-/Spielparametereinstellungen direkt ersetzen, was die Mods anderer Autoren unbrauchbar macht und auch ein offiziell nicht empfohlenes Modding-Verhalten darstellt.

Copyright-Erklärung: Alle meine Originalmodellarbeiten sind ohne Genehmigung strengstens verboten, reproduziert und für den kommerziellen Verkauf verwendet zu werden!

------

MOD by:HugeDragonYK HAVE FUN. 2022.04.09 v1.1

------

----------------------------------

• hugedragonyk

I got a Error:

This error is usually caused by modding. Some game resources contain incorrect data.

Details:

Error message: error: [string "mods/hugedragonyk_uep2_23b_small_service_area..."]:89: attempt to index global 'config' (a nil value)

stack traceback:

=[C](-1): __index

mods/hugedragonyk_uep2_23b_small_service_area_1/res/construction/industry/uep2_23b_small_service_area.con(89): makeParams

mods/hugedragonyk_uep2_23b_small_service_area_1/res/construction/industry/uep2_23b_small_service_area.con(119): ?

File name: mods/hugedragonyk_uep2_23b_small_service_area_1/res/construction/industry/uep2_23b_small_service_area.con

Minidump: C:/Users/Olaf Olbrich/AppData/Roaming/Transport Fever 2/crash_dump/d297df30-6999-4921-afc1-5f00ecae65be.dmp

Mod: "(UEP_223b)_Kleine Raststätte_(3_in_1)" (hugedragonyk_uep2_23b_small_service_area, 1) (consider removing this mod and contacting the mod author)

In file: ..\..\src\Lib\lua\State.cpp:592

In function: void __cdecl lua::State::Call(int,int)

Mein System:

17,3" Acer Predator Helios 300
    i7-7700HQ @3,8 GHz, 32 GB DDR4, NVIDIA GTX 1050TI 4GB GDDR5, SSD 128 GB M.2 + SAMSUNG 870 QVO

2 TB SSD SATA

Windows 10 64Bit

• Oh, it is the data call of COMMON API2 railway track, this mod I originally reserved the modular light rail system. This version does not add this module.

This sentence " selectionlist = config.trackTypes" ,

because the MOD has not added railway tracks for the time being, so there is a reading judgment error.

-------------------------------

It has been updated, just download and overwrite the previous MOD.

--------------------------------

• --------2022/04/09--------------

Debug feedback regarding the compatibility of currently released UEP2 series mods and TPF2-Spring Beta.

-----------------

I am happy to say that all currently released UEP2 series mods can run normally under the beta version. . ;)

There is a mod that has terrain texture loss issues. I'm looking for the reason, but it doesn't affect normal use. . .:)

-----------------

The recently released UEP2 series MOD will have some upgrades. .

Please pay attention to the MOD upgrade information, download and update the MOD in time.

-----------------

• OK, posting a progress update: 2022/04/22

yes. . snowing / Raining~~;)

----------------------------------------------------

In this test, I still chose the particle system based on TPF2 for modification. At present, I only use two schemes for TPF2 rainfall/snowfall:

One is to place a frame directly on the game screen, and always display falling snow/raindrops in front of the game screen through program code. . . Of course, this effect is rather rigid. . I don't like it too much either. .

The second is to use the game's own system for transformation. . . This is also the effect shown in this video.:)

--------------------------------------------------

After optimized and adjusted, the PC hardware resources will not be occupied in the rain/snow mode, which will affect the player's gaming experience. . .

When the vehicle is running, the rain/snow will come towards the player's perspective, which should be felt in the video. .

At the same time, when passing through the tunnel, rain/snow does not pass through the tunnel. . I am very satisfied with this.:saint:

-------------------------------------------------

This weekend, in addition to taking the time to upgrade the released UEP2 series of mods, I will start modeling lightning models. and tested in game. . Next time, maybe you will see the scene of lightning and thunder in the rainstorm in TPF2. .:S:S:S

--------------------------------------------------

Of course, this test is only based on the first-person perspective of the vehicle, which is a functional verification and test.

At present, Enzojz , another MOD master, is binding the rain/snowfall function with the game player's API perspective, and it is still in the preliminary attempt. .;)

-------------------

Anyway, let's go step by step. . Adding a rain and snow system to TPF2 is a crazy attempt.:S

------------------

VIDEO:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

----------------------------------

• ------------------

Kirov-reporting ~~~ 2022/05/02

Haha, it's really just TPF2.:D

------------------------

Next, I decided to update the MOD making progress of the UEP2 - 14 (Helicopter / Heliport) series.

------------------------

This MOD should be said to be the most low-key MOD in the UEP2 series of MODs. . . Aside from 2 test videos and a few screenshots, I haven't posted any updates on this mod. .

------------------------

Take advantage of the 5-day break from the 5.1 holiday. . I finally decided to finish this mod. .

The entire Helicopter series mod contains 4 heliports. . Now, the helicopter can land directly on the apron of the roof building without taking up any space~

There is also a miniature airship station in making, for hot air balloon/airship.

------------------------

It's also time to fill the missing piece of TPF2's transport system.

UG, you owe me another medal.:)

-----------------------

Later, I will record a video of the final test of the helicopter series before the break. Update tomorrow.;)

----------------------------------------

Kirov-reporting :)

-------------------------

High-rise building with two helipads. You can place it anywhere in the city. With the -spring update of TPF2, you can dock your helicopter on any tarmac.:)

---------------------------

A standard heliport with BRT bus station, light rail station, helipad, vehicle depot, (8 - IN - 1)...

Currently, I am debugging the supporting industry chain.

The heliport will require players to provide fuel, tools, machines and other products to operate.

---------------------------------

Emmmm. . . Speaking of the take-off and landing platform of the Kirov airship. . . .

This will come in handy. .:D

------------------------------

------------------------------

• Awesome ;) I once had a project with DH-106 about Airship Airfield but couldn't get past the 90 degree turn to the terminal in the airport configuration file.... UG told me it was IMPOSSIBLE with the current game code and that it would be updated...at some point... in the future... BUT YOU MADE IT!

CONGRATULATIONS! ;) Love that you used my idea to put it on top of a skyscaper;)

Bravo!

• Ultra cool!! And seeing you post the update twice I now think we may expect two Helicopter series :D:D

no LOL, I'm greatly looking forward to the mod and still very curious how you solved this.

Reply in German if you want, but allow me to stick to English.

BlueBrixx