[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Yes, Some sound effects of ambulances I directly downloaded them from the Internet and converted wav file by using EDIUS. I did not set mono for them, but only defined the range of the siren sound in CONFIG.

When the ambulance type update is released next year, I will update the ambulance siren sound effect file along the way. and add some radio intercom voices to the ambulance, and the player can press the H key to trigger it. ;)

• Very nice.. I'm looking forward to it

• ----------------------

Can you be lucky enough to find Santa Claus? ;)

[uep2]_14e_Santa claus on sleigh -- DONE

----------ENGLISH-----------

1. Santa Claus in a sleigh may randomly appear near any city on your game map. Whether you can see him or not depends on whether you are lucky.

Tip:

Try looking at the sky and surrounding area of each city on your game map.

2. In the "Assets/urban expansion project package II" option, you can also find the assets of Santa Claus and the sleigh.

-------------------------

DOWNLOAD:

[uep2]_14e_Santa claus on sleigh

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2905478631

-------------------------------

• -------------2023/01/08-----------

The first UEP2-MOD preview in 2023~

This is what a railway tunnel should look like. ;)

----------------------------------

Hello Grimes

If you can give me permission, Can I use the German catenary pole model from your NEP2 MOD?

Catenary pole models are mainly used in new tracks/tunnels/stations of UEP2-MOD.

This can avoid repeated 3D modeling of similar models and save MOD making time. :)

I will mark your author ID and instructions in my MOD. :)

In addition, I added some content to the railway track on your NEP2 mod, uesd for my own game map.

if you need, I can send you these completed 3D models, you can directly added them in your NEP2-MOD's tracks. ;)

-----------------------

• Finally, a tunnel that looks dark and does not come with diffuse lighting as in the game.
    Looks great with the supporting structures.

BTW:

I know you work hard and intensely on mods that bring me/us much joy. I don't even dare to ask about certain things.

But I see that you often have a Mercedes UNIMOG to choose from in your mods.

Would it be possible over time to make this available as a vehicle in the civilian version?

And with your (really outstanding) mod of the helicopters, I would like to see an invisible landing point, so that a rescue helicopter could also land on a street, meadow or a field...

Der Mensch ist nicht das, was er vorgibt zu sein - er ist das, was er verbirgt!

• For the UNIMOG series, the UNIMOG fire truck MOD has been released.

Two more series are in the works:

"Municipal Construction" and "Rail Transit".

MOD has been in intermittent making and is expected to be completed in the middle of this year.

--------

The next version upgrade of Helicopter MOD, you can place a helipad on any building/object. There are no more restrictions.

Currently I am waiting for UG officials to help solve the occasional body shake problem that still occurs when the helicopter lands, it will take some time.

--------

OK, thank you very much. :)

------------------

• I recorded a video last night when it was my turn to be bored during the night shift in the office. . . .

This video demonstrates drive a train through two different types of tunnels in TPF2.

I'm debating whether to add lighting to the first type of tunnel. . :/ Or stay like this. .

--------------------

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

--------------------

• hey mr or mrs dragon!
    Is there a way to remove the 36 KPH speed limit on your international port mod? I replaced all occurrences in the mods source files which set the limit below 300 in the hopes it would help but no. Any other way I could approach this? I now have spent more time digging through the whole mod and now I also understand what I have configures last time LOL. Now the high speed track part of the port has a speed limit of 1074 or whatever, but it seems as if the rails on the port itself are not configureable, except if i missed it somehow. Like I said, I went through the whole mod but i could not resolve my issue

• The speed limit of the railway/road in this MOD is set as far as possible according to the real international port speed limit (in fact, the speed limit in this mod has been increased a lot, and the real international port railway speed limit should be 5 - 15km/h.).

You can modify the LUA file in the config/track folder of the MOD, but please use it yourself after modification, and do not publish it.

PS:

This year my child started to go to school, so I don't have much time to release or update UEP2 series MODs in the last few months.

In the future, I will try my best to use my free time on weekends to release the UEP2 serie MODs that have been 3D modeled and tested or upgraded last 2 years.

But the MOD released time will not be very stable.

any one have any questions, you can leave me a message or send me an email:

[email protected]

[email protected]

2023/02/16

By:HugeDragonYK

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Yoshi () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von hugedragonyk mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Whatever you do, do it because it brings you joy. You are not obliged to publish mods, although they are actually always a lot of fun.

The important thing is that you don't feel pressured - whatever comes, comes.

But if I could express one wish here, it would be that you could make the siding optional for your industries (except for the ports, of course, there it makes no sense).

I like your edited vanilla industries, but a siding doesn't always fit the scenario...

Der Mensch ist nicht das, was er vorgibt zu sein - er ist das, was er verbirgt!

• You can modify the LUA file in the config/track folder of the MOD, but please use it yourself after modification, and do not publish it.

Thank you for your quick response! It was actually literally the first thing I've done, though existing ports would not update the speed limit. I wanted to show you that nothing changed so I just wanted to place a new one only for me to realize that I just had to "update" a port for it to change the speed limit since the new port had my configured speed limit. I just configured a cosmetic option differently and reverted it again on the existing ones and there we go.
    Also to be clear, I never wanted to republish your mod just with a different config. I just have a really boosted game and I need a lot of things to go faster and or have more capacity. Thats why I tinker with basically every mod's source config :D

• During the 5.1 holiday this year, I will take the time to upgrade all the released UEP2 series MODs.

From June to July this year, I will gradually release several new UEP2 - industrial chain integration MODs.

After all these mods are upgraded or released, all industries in TPF2 will have the industrial chain integration function, and you can arrange any vehicle, even helicopters, to enter any industry in the game to participate in transportation tasks.

These are the contents that UEP2 - the final version of the industry integration module will bring in June-July this year. . . :)

As for the first half of this year, let me finish my busy work and tutor my children's homework first......(I now deeply realize that tutoring children's homework is more tiring than going to work.. :sleeping: .). .

---------------------

Have fun~ :)

-----------------------

Additional suggestion for UG: Yoshi

1. In TPF2, it seems that many functions to be hidden? ? ? For example, the unloading animation and trigger (empty_load) of the J6P dump truck. This function has existed since the game was released, but the UG production team did not enable it. . . There are many similar deprecated functions. . . These hidden functions should be enabled with the game upgrade, otherwise it would be too wasteful. . . There is also some industrial chain in the task mode, it is not better to put it in the sandbox mode. .

2. During the 10.1 holiday last year, I tried to bind an additional piece of code to control the start/stop of the vehicle drive with keyboard keys. . . I checked the key code settings of TPF2 and found that many of the custom keys of TPF2 are actually hidden and not enabled (TPF2 game key numbers correspond to the number codes of the German keyboard...), in fact, UG developers can use all these hiddenbuttons. . . Rather than the player can only watch the vehicle drive by itself in driving view, why not add a control button so that the player can control the start/stop of the vehicle? ? ? Bind two keyboard keys just like honk. . . UG, you need to open up your business mind. . . You can even make a DLC for vehicle driving simulation for tpf2. . . . :saint:

-----------------------

• A video preview of other UEP2 content made for TPF2 in the future:

--------------

I took nearly an hour to record this video last weekend, you can see some new lighting/ new HDR/new tunnels of UEP2 series of MODs I have been working on since last year,

as well as the expansion of modules around the @Grimes NEP2 railway, etc. :)

The release and upgrade of the follow-up UEP2 series MOD will be carried out between May and August this year.

--------------

In this preview video, you should be able to see that the train has a more realistic effect after entering the tunnel. The only regret is that since TPF2 has only one real light source,

I can't make it perfect to simulate the effect that the light gradually becomes brighter when the train is about to leave the tunnel.

but the train has a realistic effect when driving in a tunnel. You can experience it intuitively in this video. . .

(In the @35:50 position of the video, I kept a section of the game's default tunnel, and you can intuitively see the light/shadow effect comparison between the game's default tunnel and the new version of the UEP2 tunnel system.)

---------------

All new UEP2 series MOD content will be gradually released after May this year, see you after May. ~ :)

---------------

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

---------------

• About the operation of UEP2 series MOD after TPF2 game update:

---------2022/03/13--------

I used the weekend to test the operation of all released UEP2 series MODs, and everything is normal now, and all UEP2 series MODs can run on the new version of TPF2 games.

-----------------

Oh, There are a few small bugs in the current released UEP2 MODs, (does not affect the game)

I will use the time after get off work in the evening to fix them in the last two days:

-------------

1. When the game starts, there will be a prompt that the icon is missing. . This is caused by the fact that the invisible railroad track of UEP2-Locomotive Depot MOD does not set a ICON, because I set the end time of the invisible railtrack in 1849. But if the player has enabled the "all available from 1850" mod, the game will still load the railtrack. In the past two days, I will add an ICON to this MOD to solve this kind of situation. .

2. uep2_40a <new food processing plant> MOD, There are several wrong truck vehicle property settings in this MOD, causing the game display empty vehicle icons in the truck purchase list. (this was an oversight on my part)

3. The truck path of the UEP2 <International Port> MOD reset, and the road setting adjustment of the UEP2 <Oil-port> MOD. (The upgrade content of these two MODs have a lot of work to do. I have been using my free time to upgrade and adjust the content intermittently. I will try to complete it next weekend..)

------------

These bugs currently do not affect the running of the game. I'm going to spend the two few nights with spare time fixing these few little bugs. . )

-----------

After the above MODs are repaired, non-STEAM users please download and update your MODs in time in the last few days.

-----------

In the past two months, I have been very busy with work, and I have not been able to log in to the forum or DISCORD frequently.

If you encounter any problems, please email me [email protected]

Or send me a private message on the forum

------------

Thank you for your continued support. :)

Have Fun~

---------------

The new MOD release will be done during my vacation in May.

In the past two months, I'm busy on work, there is no time to make new MODs.

• Hello hugedragonyk,

I would like to express my utmost respect for your great mods and at the same time thank you for your great game enriching mods.

Out of pure interest, as I know that your time is very precious. Do you actually plan to bring out more customised industries later? (Like the food factory)

So thanks again for your great work.

• illustrate:

All released UEP2 series mods will be upgraded between March 18, 2023 - March 20, 2023.

After this TPF2 version update, there are many changes to the model, file path, parameters, etc. So, after starting to update the entire UEP2 series of mods, I found that it took longer than I expected.

In the last few days, I will continue to use my spare time after get off work at night to complete the UEP2-MOD update. The time spent on all UEP2-MOD code debugging, model path adjustment and modification is indeed beyond my expectation, please continue to wait patiently.

----------

This UG game update not only fixes the wrong size and model of the vehicle, but also modifies the path of some files. . And added an "Old Vehicle" MOD option in the game. . .

But I am very worried that in my UEP2 series of MODs (especially industrial integration MODs), in order to turn off the default lights of the vehicle, I called the vehicle model of the previous version of the game separately. . . Whether these will cause some unknown problems after the game update. . In addition, whether the change of the building model path will affect the UEP2-Industrial Integration series MOD, I still need time to test one by one. . . This resulted in unplanned time consumption. . . .

These new circumstances have forced me to postpone the update plans for all released UEP2 series mods. . So that I can spare some free time in the next few nights to complete all the testing and updating of UEP2-MOD. . . .

-----------------------------

PS:

Because I have been very busy at work recently, I also need to pick up and drop off my children to and from school. . So apart from MOD upgrades, there will be no new UEP2 series MOD releases for the time being.

After I started my vacation in May this year, I will gradually resume the new UEP2 series of MOD releases. .

--------------------------

please continue to wait patiently. :saint:

--------------------------

Yes, after my vacation starts in May this year, I will continue to release new UEP2 series of mods, including new "farms, lumberyards, steel mills" after industry integration and a brand new mineral port and rail/car ferry terminal. .

If there is enough time, after all the industrial integration mods are released, I will start to add industrial chains, and add some industrial chains in the game mission mode to the UEP2 series of MODs, such as fish, cigars, apples, etc. . .

BlueBrixx