[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• ---------------------

UEP2-MOD Series - (2023/03/18)

The first part of the MOD update list based on TPF2-35300 and subsequent versions:

----------------------------------------------------

Note 1:

In order to take care of the game users of the TPF2 - old version, all UEP2 series MODs will still retain the V1.x MOD files for the old TPF2- version.

(Mods of version V1.x are for TPF2 - old versions, and MOD of version V2.x is for TPF2 - 35300 and subsequent new versions.)

Please pay attention to distinguish the MOD version number when downloading! !

-----------------------------------------------------

Note 2:

After a part of UEP2-MOD is updated, it will not work on the old version of TPF2.

-----------------------

UEP2-MOD update list (2023/03/18)

1[uep2]_02_ End of Catenary terminal V2.1
    2023/03/18
    ---------------
    (Compatible with TPF2-35300 and later versions)
    ---------------
    -1. Optimized the modeling details, adjusted the LODs distance of the model, and fixed the model collision size range. When the player approaches the model with the driving perspective of the vehicle, the model will not disappear.
    -2. Added TRACK-ASSET. Now, you can use WAY-POINT or TRACK-ASSET to arrange the model.
    -3. More options have been added to the DEPOT of the model. You can turn on/off the lighting, turn on/off the locomotive inspection stairs, and turn on/off the supporting facilities of the railway catenary.
    -4. After the MOD is updated, please delete the model files that have been placed in the game, and then use the new mod.
    STEAM:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=1936185885
    TPF-WEB:
    [uep2]_02_End of Catenary terminal V2.1

2[uep2]_01_New gas station series v2.1
    2023/03/18
    ---------------
    -------------------
    Notice: After the MOD is updated, loading the game through the archive will prompt that the model file is missing and unavailable. Please delete the old model from the game map and re-place the updated mod.
    -------------------
    -1. Optimize the modeling details, and integrate the station and garage modules. Now you can buy a vehicle or arrange a vehicle stop at any gas station.
    -2. Added industry module. Now, you need to deliver fuel, food and goods to the gas station.
    -3. You can turn on/off the commercial module of the MOD. After turning it off, AI citizens will not go to the gas station.
    -------------------
    STEAM:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=1942103484
    TPF-WEB:
    [uep2]_01_New gas station series v2.1
    3[uep2]_03_Truck Sales Shop Series v2.1
    2023/03/18
    ---------------
    -------------------
    Notice: After the MOD is updated, loading the game through the archive will prompt that the model file is missing and unavailable. Please delete the old model from the game map and re-place the updated mod.
    -------------------
    -1. The station and garage modules have been integrated. Now you can directly buy vehicles in the truck 4S store and arrange for the truck to stop here.
    -2. Added industry module. Now, you need to deliver machinery, goods and tools to the truck 4S shop.
    -3. You can turn on/off the commercial module of the MOD. After it is turned off, AI citizens will not go to the truck 4S shop.
    -4. Canceled the truck model file based on the old version of TPF2, now you can place your favorite vehicle assets.
    -------------------
    STEAM:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2049283012
    TPF-WEB:
    [uep2]_03_Truck Sales Shop Series v2.1
    4[uep2]_040a_Food processing plant_(5_in_1) v2.1
    2023/03/18
    ---------------
    -------------------
    Note 1:
    After the MOD is updated, loading the game through the archive will prompt that the model file is missing and unavailable.Please delete the old model from the game map and re-place the updated mod.
    Note 2:
    After the MOD is updated, it will not work on the old version of TPF2. Users of the old version of the game, please go to the TPF2 forum to download the old version of the MOD file I reserved.
    -------------------
    -1. Updated the new vehicle model of TPF2.
    -2. Optimized part of the MOD code, and adjusted the placement of model assets according to the size changes of the new version of the vehicle model after the TPF2 upgrade.
    --------------------
    STEAM:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2586071405
    TPF-WEB:
    [uep2]_040a_Food processing plant_(5_in_1) v2.1
    5[uep2]_040b_Chemical plant_(5_in_1) v2.1
    2023/03/18
    ---------------
    -------------------
    Note 1:
    After the MOD is updated, loading the game through the archive will prompt that the model file is missing and unavailable.Please delete the old model from the game map and re-place the updated mod.
    Note 2:
    After the MOD is updated, it will not work on the old version of TPF2. Users of the old version of the game, please go to the TPF2 forum to download the old version of the MOD file I reserved.
    -------------------
    -2. Optimized part of the MOD code, and adjusted the placement of model assets according to the size changes of the new version of the vehicle model after the TPF2 upgrade.
    --------------------
    STEAM:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2586143937
    TPF-WEB:
    [uep2]_040b_Chemical plant_(5_in_1) v2.1
    6[uep2]_040c_Tools_factory_(5_in_1) v2.1
    2023/03/18
    ---------------
    -------------------
    Note 1:
    Note 2:
    -------------------
    --------------------
    STEAM:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2586258613
    TPF-WEB:
    [uep2]_040c_Tools_factory_(5_in_1) v2.1
    7[uep2]_040e_Custom Mine_(5_in_1) v2.1
    2023/03/18
    ---------------
    -------------------
    Note 1:
    Note 2:
    -------------------
    --------------------
    STEAM:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2757013259
    TPF-WEB:
    [uep2]_040e_Custom Mine_(5_in_1) v2.1
  • Thank you for your tireless efforts!
    I just wish the railroad siding was optional as it doesn't always suit the scenery

Der Mensch ist nicht das, was er vorgibt zu sein - er ist das, was er verbirgt!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Katzer ()

• If I somehow missed something, I have to look again carefully.

By the way, that shouldn't be a criticism, just a wish!

Private life always comes first!

• Okay, I'm back... 8) 21/05/2023

----------------

After the complete end of the Covid-19 epidemic at the end of last year, I now have to transport my children to and from school every day.. My work has gradually become very busy..

----------------

At the end of June this year, the government departments I work for will be relocated to the newly built government office building outside the 4th Ring Road.. Next month, I will be busy tidying up my office and preparing to move to new office building... After the relocation is completed..I'll be commuting longer on the road... The population of a city exceeds 11 million... The driving journey to and from work every day is indeed time-consuming...

----------

----------

Returning to the main topic... I am finally able to relax and rest for two days this weekend.. So today I spent half a day continuing to making UEP2 series MODs... I haven't make any UEP2-MODs for several months.. Suddenly I feel a bit rusty on making MODs....

----------

This is the UEP2_40g <Modular Farm> MOD that started making during the early last year...

Today...I finally finished the main framework and code for the entire MOD...

----------

MOD adopts industry chain integration.. (9-in-1)

(Industrial chain+truck station+train station+agricultural airport+simple helicopter airport+Depot x3+assets)

---------

The next MOD making progress update is estimated to be in early June...

Have a nice weekend~;)

---------

PIC:

---------------------------

• I know that mentalities are different in other countries, but it still applies: work to live - and not live to work!

Take care of yourself!

But I'm glad that you still found time to devote to TPF2!

What you made of the farm looks great - looking forward to posting it!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Katzer ()

• Great to have you back! I enjoy all of your mods! Great work and it really ads to a realistic feel of TF2! Now I have you on line; question... I am using your International Port mod and I wonder how to transport the cars out of the lot? Are they under 'goods'? And what wagons to use? Thanks!

• -------------

This is the first part video preview of the UEP2 - Modular Farm MOD.

In recent months, my work has been too busy and don't have much free time.

If other MOD authors in the group have time, I would like to ask other MOD authors to help me make a plane for spraying pesticides. I will add author ID in the mod. . thx.

Collaboration with mod authors is always a pleasure. ;)

---------------------

It is estimated that I will release this MOD in mid-June at the earliest. Next weekend, I still need to optimize and debug the code and functions of this MOD, and write multilingual menu files. .

This mod also has a new extension: micro-airport.

In the video you should have seen that the small plane can turn around directly after landing and take off again from the direction it landed. . . Then a micro-airport that can be built on the top of the mountain with a certain slope and connected by muddy roads will appear later. (Similar to Lukla Airport).

PS: Half a month ago, the UG official staff Yoshi sent me back a solution to the body shaking problem when the helicopter landed. Next weekend, I also need to spare time to complete the next version update of the helicopter MOD. Thanks UG team and yoshi. :)

-------------

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

-------------

Oh, and this is UEP2 - new railway track MOD. . This is part of an extended demo based on the NEP2 track system.

Compatible with all track mods, station mods, bridge mods that use the game's default parameters. :)

Regarding the new UEP2 - Railway Tunnel MOD, after the TPF2-35300 version upgrade, the tunnel module light and shadow/shadow rendering files I made before cannot run under the latest version of TPF2, and I need to find time to re-modify these content. . :S .

----------------------

As for the rain effect MOD made before. . . This is the dynamic wiper simulation. By giving TPF2 a transparent frame, a wiper that dynamically scrapes off the rain is added in front of the player's cab camera. :)

------------------

• It will take some time, there are just too many new additions to the railway mod. . For example, new railway tunnels with shadows and lighting effects, rock fall protection tunnel, railway with drainage channels, old tracks from the 1850s, mixed narrow gauge + standard gauge tracks, new winter tracks . . Also, after the TPF2-35300 version is updated, I need to recreate the tunnel lighting and rendering files. . . It will take a while to do this. . . :)

• -------17/06/2023-----------

Transportfever2: Modular Farm MOD Release Trailer (9-in-1)

The making of the UEP2-40g new modular farm (9-in-1) MOD is nearing its end this weekend and is expected to be released by the end of June.

This is a preview video of MOD. :)

1. You can choose 750/760mm, 1000mm, 1435mm railway gauge (considering that there is currently no MOD author making a 1520mm gauge train, MOD will not increase the 1520MM wide gauge option for the time being)

2. You can adjust the production type and output of the entire farm MOD by yourself through the industrial chain menu.

3. You can set the vehicle/character/scene assets in different ages by yourself. (ERA- A/B/C) Or close them in order to place your own favorite assets.

4. The modular farm allows trucks/trains/light cargo planes/cargo helicopters to dock, and the corresponding vehicles can be purchased through DEPOT.

5. You can close the industrial chain menu of the farm and use it as an ordinary freight transfer station.

6. In the assets option, you can find independent farmland modules and other small scenes.

------------

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

------------

BlueBrixx