[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• WIP

-------------------------

UEP2-00q_Riders MOD in the making.

The MOD contains four eras, and the MOD era demonstrated in the video is ERA-A 1850-1920.
    AI citizens + AI vehicles + player controllable vehicles.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• I saw it yesterday on your YouTube channel.

Excellent, I've wanted this for a long time.

Soldiers, cowboys & Indians aren't exactly what I'm looking for, but a few leisure or sport riders are definitely good - especially on every horse farm

Der Mensch ist nicht das, was er vorgibt zu sein - er ist das, was er verbirgt!

• -------[UEP2] _040g_--- 2023.07.30 --- v1.1--- DONE

[uep2]_040g_New Farm_(9_in_1)-------- DONE

Release:DONE

----

Copyright declaration: original model works, without permission, no reprint and commercial sale!

------

PS:

The forum download link needs to be reviewed by the administrator, which takes time.

You can go to STEAM to subscribe to MOD first.

Download:

[uep2]_040g_New Farm_(9_in_1)

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=3012257265

------------------------

----------ENGLISH-----------

urban_expansion_package_II

[uep2]_040g_New Farm_(9_in_1)

Industry + Road Station + Train Station + Airport + Depot + Heliport + Asset (9-in-1)

------------------------------

Availability: 1850

--------------------------------------

[ - I - ].MOD introduction:

It's time for a perfect upgrade to the game industry!

(1). This UEP2_40g series MODs will add stations and depots to the default industry of TPF2. Let the transportation vehicles run directly in the factory.

(2). You can find this MOD in the "Industry/urban_expansion_project_package_II" option.

(3). You can find this MOD's asset in the "Asset/urban_expansion_project_package_II" option.

(4). You need to load the "sand box" MOD that comes with the game to enable the "Industry" button.

(5). Because the width of MOD's irrigation canal is less than 1 meter, when MOD automatically excavates the terrain, it may cause a small-scale change in the game's terrain and cause a BUG on the ground to bulge at a certain point. It‘s recommended to level the terrain of the game map first to avoid this BUG.

(6). At present, no MOD author has made a 1520mm wide-gauge locomotive for the time being. The MOD currently only reserves the 1520mm wide-gauge option, and it will be adjusted and updated according to the situation.

-------------------------------------

[ - II - ].MOD function:

(1). MOD integrates "Industry + Road Station + Train Station + Airport + Depot + Heliport + Asset" (9-in-1)

(2). MOD has 9X stations, 5X truck stations, 3X railway stations, 1X airport/heliport, Each terminal can store an average of 1600 units of goods.

(3). MOD has 3X depots, which are used to purchase vehicles / plane / helicopter.

(4). Through the MOD menu, you can set the farm's industrial chain modules and adjust their levels.

(5). Through the MOD menu, you can set the farm's railway gauge. _750/760mm_, _1000mm_, _1435mm_.

(6). Through the MOD menu, you can set assets from different eras or turn them off.

(7). Through the MOD menu, you can set the farm's industrial chain modules and adjust their levels.

(8). MOD uses the game's default industry chain, compatible with all industry MODs.

[ - III - ].Feedback about the use of MOD:

(1). If you encounter any problems in using the mod, please report it to the author in time. and provide the stdout.txt file in the X:\xxxxx\STEAM\userdata\xxxxxxxx\1066780\local\crash_dump\ folder to the MOD author, so that the author can check and solve the MOD problem in time.

(2). A warm reminder for newbies: Before using MOD, please be sure to read the author's MOD instructions carefully, and don't mindlessly subscribe! ! !Do not use mods that directly replace the game's default road/railway and any game's default parameter settings, which will cause your other mods to fail to work properly! ! !Please plan and subscribe to MOD reasonably, and load MOD in the order of SCRIPT, railway, road, station, and asset. .

----

Copyright declaration: original model works, without permission, no reprint and commercial sale!

------

MOD by:HugeDragonYK HAVE FUN. 2023.07.30 v1.1 ;)

------

• James!! Your train's on fire!!! :D:D:D   

Yes, MOD is coming soon~ ;)

----------------

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

---------------

• Could it be that this mod has been around for a very long time? I mean, can I remember seeing this quite some time, even years ago?

Der Mensch ist nicht das, was er vorgibt zu sein - er ist das, was er verbirgt!

• Yes, after I got a new laptop more than 1 year ago. . I forgot to copy the first batch of UEP2-MOD from the old laptop to the new laptop hard drive. . . . . Before the break tonight, I was sorting out the old laptop to find the previous work records. . . I found this mod. :S:S . . Next weekend I'll post it.

All right. . I forgot to copy all these to the new laptop hard drive. . . :saint:

• Yes, after I got a new laptop more than 1 year ago. . I forgot to copy the first batch of UEP2-MOD from the old laptop to the new laptop hard drive. . . . . Before the break tonight, I was sorting out the old laptop to find the previous work records. . . I found this mod. :S:S . . Next weekend I'll post it.

All right. . I forgot to copy all these to the new laptop hard drive. . . :saint:

Looks like a healthy release line up!

• ------ 2023.09.01 --- v1.1---

[uep2]_200a_James!!Your train's on fire!!!-------- DONE

Release:DONE

----

------

PS:

The forum download link needs to be reviewed by the administrator, which takes time.

You can go to STEAM to subscribe to MOD first.

Download:

[uep2]_200a_James!! Your train's on fire!!!

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=3029194171

----------ENGLISH-----------

urban_expansion_package_II

[uep2]_200a_James!!Your train's on fire!!!

Availability: 1995

--------------------------------------

Gentlemen, it's time to reproduce the classic scenes from TopGear_S17.

Please find this MOD in the "Diesel Multiple Unit" option.

Includes the TGV_12 driven by clarkson.

Includes the Audi_S8 driven by may and the trailer.

Of course there is a classic.._James! Your train's on fire!! lol

----

------

MOD by:HugeDragonYK HAVE FUN. 2023.09.01 v1.1

------

--About <urban expansion project package II> series [WIP] , please see the TPF website forum.

https://www.transportfever.net…?postID=277982#post277982

----

• Hi. Love these mods. The increased capacity for road and rail for the oil port was very useful but I am having problems with the low capacity of the Shipping Terminals while using tanker ships with capacity above 1200. They hardly get loaded and while they are away production gets lost. I tried first to make use of the Cargo terminals capacity multiplier mod but this had no effect on the shipping terminals. I noticed some time ago that there were requests to Increase these too but maybe you had no time. I looked into it myself but, not being a seasoned modder, I couldn't figure out what influenced the terminal capacity. After reading parts of the documentation I got the idea that maybe it had something to do with some definitions in the 'terminals' block (personEdges ?) but apart from the reference there is no real example to explain further. Couldn't find much on this forum either. Any information would be helpful.

Thanks,

Martyn

BlueBrixx