Coradia Stream for NS/CFL/Trenitalia or niedersachsen

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I decided to make a few tweaks to the front end as after studying some more photos I felt like the bottom half of the nose was too short. And it was missing that distinctive inward curve on the bottom lip. The three images show the model as it was, as it is now, and a reference photo. It'll never be exactly right I guess, but it feels a lot closer now.

I've also gone ahead and correct the height of the train and the coupler block to fit Dutch standards. I noticed the doors were quite low as compared to Oppies Dutch platform set, and so I wanted to correct for that. This means I have to make slight modifications to the bogies and pantographs as well to make it all fit between the tracks and the overhead wires in-game. The floor height is now 80cm above track, and the coupler sits centered at 1m above track. This makes it compatible with real world Dutch standards, and thus with other mods assuming they use the same standards.

• I have one question I can't seem to figure out: when I couple multiple trains together, each set gets a train driver animation. I would like it to be so that only the leading train set gets a train driver, and any coupled sets do not. Does anyone here know how that's achieved? Or if there's somewhere that explains it?

• Wow, this looks absolutely stunning!
    Great work! :)

I have a question though:

if you look at the earlier messages in this thread, there was some backlash from the creators of the italian model for the Coradia Stream because there didnt seem to be any permission given to edit the 3D model.

TimothyS did you make your model from scratch or did you get in touch with the italian creators?
    Because it would be a shame if this beautiful mod resulted in a controversy or fight with the italian creators. :D

• Hi, it’s me Lars. I just saw that the ICNG-V, VIII and FLOW ICNG-B VIII have been released by Oppiescc. I hope this isn’t yours TimothyS, because it looks very odd. It’s very blocky and the nose is very weirdly shaped. I find your ICNG absolutely beautiful, and i hope you will still release it. Please let me know.

Have a nice day all!

• Hi, it’s me Lars. I just saw that the ICNG-V, VIII and FLOW ICNG-B VIII have been released by Oppiescc. I hope this isn’t yours TimothyS, because it looks very odd. It’s very blocky and the nose is very weirdly shaped. I find your ICNG absolutely beautiful, and i hope you will still release it. Please let me know.

Have a nice day all!

i completely agree with Lars on this one, please release your ICNG aswell, the differences between the 2 in terms of detail is night and day

• Yoshi Thanks! That absolutely works. That means one less thing on my to do list before I can release this mod.

Sir Ludicrous This is an original mod (I've been working on it in my spare time since April).

mandigritsch correct :). I love the Dutch modular station mod he did.

Treinspotterlars That looks like an original model from Oppiescc himself. I see we have more ICNG fans :). And yes, of course I will release my ICNG mod. Hopefully by the weekend! I am very busy this week though - I have a SideFX industry event (Houdini 20 launch) on Wednesday and all of Thursday to attend, and on the weekend I have tickets for Comic Con here in London, so we'll see how far I get. Thanks to Yoshi my train driver issue is now resolved, which leaves me with sorting out camera positions in the train (easy, I just need to do it), and then finally the sound set. So not much left!

• Alrighty, nice to hear that! Have fun though, i hope you can release it by the weekend, but don’t rush it too much. I’d rather wait another week for a really perfect ICNG. Thank you so much for making this!!

• Heh, looks like my timing on releasing my version of the ICNG was a bit unfortunate since yours seems to be so far along; in any case I had no idea anyone else was working on it (and to such detail) otherwise I might not even have bothered.

I mainly made it because some people have asked me for it and it seemed like nice practice to get back into modding and 3d modeling. I'll readily agree that it's far from the best model I've ever made so I fully understand anyone who'll prefer yours over mine. Of course I did not intend on stealing anyone's thunder.

• oppie I love your mods mate. I use the Dutch modular station EVERYWHERE. I even went in and made sure my ICNG mod fits the platforms of your mod 😎

And let me share some thunder so there's enough for everyone to go around 😉

Externer Inhalt m.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Alright, so I've now also got the unbranded (neutral) livery based off of the Alstom concept art. I want to make this train recolourable (the white areas) so users who don't want the NS logos and colour scheme, can still enjoy the mod and give it a colour that fits better with their in-game company colour scheme. Below are some screenshots of the in-game test run, and a video, of this variant. I did both the 5 and 8 car sets.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

BlueBrixx